What is your kindness quotient?
When was the last time you did something kind for someone in your family? What about your school or workplace?
Who is the most overlooked or avoided? A shy student? A grumpy employee?
Maybe he doesn’t speak the language. Maybe she doesn’t fit in. Are you kind to this person?
Kind hearts are quietly kind. They let the car cut into traffic. They let the young mom with three kids move up in the checkout line.
Paul writes in Galatians 6:10: “When we have the opportunity to help anyone, we should do it. But we should give special attention to those who are in the family of believers.”
The neediest person you meet all week may be the one sitting behind you in worship service. People are watching the way we act more than they’re listening to what we say!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- What Is Your Kindness Quotient? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Keeping Up With the Joneses (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Book of Galatians in 30 Tweets (pjcockrell.wordpress.com)
- Our Home, God’s Church (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points for July 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Service “Good Success” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalms 119:105 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get Connected To God, Get connected To His Son Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Or Man Pleasers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Is Christ In You? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All of God’s power is wrapped up in the Gospel (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 40 Dirty Behaviours To Get Rid Off This Year By God’s Grace (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Destructiveness Of Sin (bummyla.wordpress.com)