Nigeria has reduced polio by 95%. But the crippling disease still threatens Nigeria children.
Several states have already reported polio this year.
The choice to forever end polio is clear.
Reach every child with polio vaccine during Immunization Plus Days’ and through routine immunization.
End polio now!
Immunization Plus Days are scheduled for May in Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara state.
- Getting the ‘last hair’ in Nigeria (one.org)
- Meet Ann Lee, a woman who truly puts ‘service above self’ (one.org)
- Make your own advertisement to end polio with Rotary (one.org)
- 78 Percent of Pakistani Children With Polio Were Given Polio Vaccines (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Bruce Aylward: How we’ll stop polio for good [Greg Laden’s Blog] (scienceblogs.com)
- Warning: Polio Could Spread Beyond Ivory Coast (huffingtonpost.com)
- Public health: Polio clings on in Pakistan (nature.com)
- Infographic: Preventing polio saves money…and lives (one.org)
- Announcing our new partnership with Rotary International (one.org)
- The First Polio Vaccine (brighthub.com)