Ten tips for examination success
- Plan your time in the examination. Find out the allocation of marks per question and assign the appropriate time.
- Read through the whole paper before beginning.
- Attempt to answer all the questions you should. Use bullet points if you run out of time.
- Do not spend too long on any question – you cannot get more than the allocated marks.
- Structure your answer – headings and main points.
- State the “Obvious” facts.
- Remember the examiner’s terms.
- Answer your “best” question first.
- Answer the question set – not the one you wanted set.
- Be prepared – not lucky.
May God Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!