Be Separated. Separate From Sin. Be Separated Unto God Almighty. God Is Calling Us To Be Separated From The World And Its Standards, Not To A Life Of Isolation Or Solitary Life, But A Life When We Are In The World But Not Of The World. A Life That Makes The Word Of God And His Commandments Our Standard And Priority. For It Is Written In The Scriptures, Be Ye Holy, For I Am Holy.
Scriptural Passage: 2 Corinthians 6: 14-18
I will call upon the Lord
Who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock
And let the God of my salvation be exalted
Father we adore and bless your Name. You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. You reign in your Majesty. Thank you, Ancient of Days, Thank you Our Rock of Ages. We Magnify and Glorify your Holy Name.
Good morning brethren, in 2 Corinthians 6: 17, the word of the Lord said in verse 17, ‘’Therefore “Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord.’’
There are two things God will want us to:
• Separate ourselves from sin.
• Separate ourselves to God.
As God spoke to Abraham in Genesis 17:1b “I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. God is calling us to be separated from the world and its standards, not to a life of Isolation or solitary life, but a life when we are in the world but not of the world. A life that makes the word of God and His commandments our standard and priority. As written in the scriptures, “Be ye Holy, for I am Holy”
2 Corinthians 6: 14-16 & 18, “Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.”
18 “I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the Lord Almighty.”
God is a jealous God, He would like us to separate ourselves from those things we have idolized, what are the things in our lives that we have turned into small gods; Money, Careers, Businesses, Children, Academics, Fashion, Cars, Wealth, Houses, name it, whatever we now give more priority to, other than God translates into idols for us.
Establishing, developing, and maintaining that personal relationship with God is the most important commitment we can ever make in life, and this is the primary focus of the 1st commandment in Exodus 20:2-3 and as emphasized by Jesus Christ in Mark 12:28-30 and Matthew:22-37.
Our God is a jealous God and frowns upon our making anything a priority in our lives apart from Him. Remember that we are the temple of the living God and when God dwells in us it means that we carry His presence.
Benefits of being Separated:
1. We are the temple of God Almighty and we carry His presence with us. (For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will dwell in them and walk among them).
2. We have God’s Acceptance. (I will be their God, and they shall be My people). When we have God’s Acceptance our destiny will change.
3. We will enjoy the fatherhood of God and all the benefits of having God as our father. (I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters).
LET US PRAY
1. O Lord we pray that as we carry your presence that Lord everything that presents itself as a hindrance or obstacle in our lives will give way in the Name of Jesus. May the Power of God that we carry make a way for us in every area of our lives in Jesus Name. Father let our life showcase God’s glory in Jesus Name. Amen.
2. Because you are our Father LORD, we pray that we begin to see your fatherhood in every area of our lives, in our careers, businesses, academics, finances etc. May we continue to receive your protection, provision, preservation, love etc. Amen.
3. Father as the destiny of Ruth changed when they received your acceptance, Father change our destinies for good in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you, God, for the grace to separate ourselves and live a life that is pleasing to you, thank you for answering our prayers in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Loves You.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah