Years ago, dear Christian friends of my wife and I explained why they had gotten divorced by writing, “We exhausted our spiritual resources.” It was one of the strangest explanations I had ever heard, especially from two Ph.D.’s and Christian … Continue reading
Worshiping God God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. John 4:24, NKJV To worship God means to attribute worth to God through obedience to God, preoccupation with God, and … Continue reading
Wisdom Of Men. RCCG Open Heavens. Prayer Points And Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O Memorise: Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge … Continue reading
Reposition Yourself For God’s Blessing “Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country and from thy kindred, and from thy Father’s house, unto a land that I will show thee”: Genesis 12:1 (KJV) Abraham would … Continue reading
Theme: A NEW THING.
Date: 12-17 Dec, 2011.
You are invited!
“For what seems to be God’s
foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and what seems to be God’s weakness is
stronger than human strength………….God has chosen the foolish things of the world
to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the World to
put to shame the things which are mighty” (1 Corinthians 1:25; 27)
God is not just a duty, it is a calling. We are called to fellowship with God
and for our fellowship to be intimate and rewarding we must be ready to trust
and obey God. Genesis 26 reveals what practical obedience entails.
to the king of Philistine only for God to tell him to ‘stay put’ in the land
where he was. The ironic thing is that there was grave famine in the land.
Isaac chose to obey God and the bible tells us that “The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became
very prosperous” (Genesis 26:13)
resultant effect of what happened to Isaac is the similar experience a believer
will have after abiding by God’s directives.
purpose in our hearts to obey God no matter the situation that confronts us.
Isaac defiled famine, hunger and dearth to obey God and at the end he had a
of God we must be ever ready to defy anything so as to obey God.
The key to
our prosperity is obedience to God instructions!
must be ready to burn the bridge so that we won’t look back.
NOTEBOOK: What have you defied to
May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria and Israel and
defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
- We Are Complete in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Put on the Whole Armour of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Kings and Priests (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Conscious of Who You Are in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Worship Is Sacrifical (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Knowledge Is Power (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How Abraham Gave Isaac Back to God Genesis 22:1-20 (brakeman1.wordpress.com)
- The Problem With Self!! (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- Seven Glories of the Giver (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Genesis 22 (asorensen.wordpress.com)
- The Word of God Is Powerful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What About Self – Our Self Destructive Attitudes!! (verticalviewer.wordpress.com)
- Walking With God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We are Created for God’s Worship (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Can Use You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- This Thing Called Dating (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Do Not Be Conformed to This World But Be Transformed by the Renewing of Your Mind (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Is Still Ever Ready To Forgive You Your Sins and Wash You Clean (bummyla.wordpress.com)