1. Pray that House On The Rock will remain at the cutting edge of ministry, relevant to God’s agenda. Declare that our legacy shall be an everlasting one through many generations, with God being the inspiration through all spheres of the Ministry.
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff
Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;
2. Pray that every leader in House On The Rock will remain connected to the vision and aligned with the spirit, doctrine and values of our Senior Pastor and this Ministry.
And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee. And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.
3. Pray that the gates and doors of every city where House On The Rock Church is planted be opened to the vision. Demand that the authorities and the forces in the cities work in the favor of our righteous Cause.
And they delivered the king’s orders to the king’s satraps and the governors in the region beyond the River. So they gave support to the people and the house of God.
1 Corinthians 16:9
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
4. Declare that our youths will not come under the influence of the spirit of this age, instead, they will remain examples of godliness, chastity and excellence among their peers in this generation.
Young men in whom there was no blemish, but good-looking, gifted in all wisdom, possessing knowledge and quick to understand, who had ability to serve in the king’s palace, and whom they might teach the language and literature of the Chaldeans.
1 Timothy 4:12
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
5. Pray that every vessel that avail themselves for the Lord’s work in the various departments will remain purged and undefiled, so that their sacrifice and labour of love may be acceptable unto God.
2 Timothy 2:20-21
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
•We declare that we are strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
•We increase in the grace and knowledge of God, walking worthy of Him.
•We grow in the desire, the delight, the discipline and the dominion of prayer – in the Name of Jesus!
Thank You Jesus.
Was This Devotional Helpful? And Informative? Please Leave Your Comment In The Box Below
[And If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry.
Good Morning Dear!
It cost a lot of money to maintain a website! Nonetheless a non-profit Christian website.
Please if you have been blessed by this ministry and you are led to support and bless this ministry in return.
Please make your donation to this account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah.
Account Number: 0139438409.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
To help us continue in the spreading of The GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST to every corner of this world.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May GOD we Serve Bless You A Million Times in return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah