Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers
I’ve never met a person who did not want to be successful.
The desire to succeed is God-given.
God wants you to be successful.
That’s what I describe as nothing broken and nothing missing.
That’s your spiritual walk, your emotions, your finances, your job, your health, your relationships, your household and the list goes on and on.
You Are As He Is
Take a moment to imagine how God sees you right now.
Doesn’t it make you feel great knowing that God sees the finished product in you?
Remember this feeling because success in life is a journey, not a destination.
There will be times in life when you feel insignificant and down. There will be times when you don’t feel like taking another step.
That’s when you need to say, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.”
It’s Not What You Do Once in a While that Makes the Difference
Success doesn’t happen overnight.
In most cases, what we see as the big pay-off is the result of someone’s continual dedication to correct information and association.
That’s why it is critically important to remind yourself of who you are in Christ.
I recommend making this reminder part of your daily routine. I also recommend that you commit to reading your Bible on a daily basis.
I’ve often said that if you want to be a leader, you’ve got to be a reader.
It has never been easier, than in today’s day and age, to renew your mind.
There are audio books, podcasts, YouTube videos, e-books, and countless other forms of high-quality education.
After stretching your mind, you’ll begin to dream bigger and prioritize your life. You’ll regain that get-up-and-go attitude that you thought was lost.
A renewed mind results in a renewed attitude.
You see, success in life depends more on your attitude than it does on your surroundings or the people who are currently causing roadblocks in your life.
I’ve found that unsuccessful people have an attitude of avoidance.
They avoid taking responsibility. They avoid risk. They try to avoid failure.
On the other hand, successful people turn failure into feedback.
They realize that life is a path so they keep moving. They don’t stop to dwell on their mistakes.
Instead of focusing on the negative consequences of failure, they see each setback as a bump in the road to prosperity.
What are you focusing on?
We were doing business with a particular organization and they were doing a great job. Then they began to branch out into other areas.
Soon, they were spreading themselves and their staff so thin, they were unable to perform on the level that earned them our business. Bottom line is, it cost them a client.
The most successful businesses (and people) narrow their focus and concentrate their efforts on the things they do best.
When we branch out and try to be all things to all people, we misplace what makes us great.
There is power in narrowing your focus.
It is through Christ finished work that we are able to do all things.
It is by His blood that we are overcomers.
Focus on Him and you will be successful.
I call you blessed.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- The resurrection of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ from the dead changes everything (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points For April 2012 RCCG Special Children’s Holy Ghost Service “Raising Stars” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believe In The Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Jesus Christ Saves (jesusnameaboveall.wordpress.com)
- Uplifting Christ (upliftingchrist.wordpress.com)
- Abiding in Christ (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Life is a risky enterprise but be encouraged! If you have put your faith in Jesus Christ, the Catcher is waiting at the end to take you safely home (bummyla.wordpress.com)