Psalms 25. A prayer for guidance, protection, deliverance and forgiveness
1 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. 2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. 4 Show me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. 5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 6 Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD.
8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way. 9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way. 10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. 11 For thy name’s sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. 12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose. 13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth. 14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant.
15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. 16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted. 17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses. 18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. 19 Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred. 20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee. 21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee. 22 Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 18. God The Sovereign Saviour. Song Of Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 16. A Prayer Of Confidence. The Hope Of The Faithful And The Messiah’s Victory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 17. The Prayer Of An Innocent Person. Prayer With Confidence In Final Salvation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 20. A Prayer For Victory. The Assurance Of God’s Saving Work (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 19. God’s Glory In Creation. The Perfect Revelation Of The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 6. A prayer for help in time of trouble. A prayer of faith in time of distress (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 29-33 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 7. Prayer and praise for deliverance from enemies. Prayer for justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)