Love God and Live by Faith
Deuteronomy 8:6-7 says:
“Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, to walk in His ways, and to fear Him. For the Lord thy God bringeth thee into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and depths that spring out of valleys and hills.”
We are Christians. We obey God, not to get something, but because He has already given us something. We obey Him, giving Him reverence and honouring Him. We walk in His ways and His paths. We represent Him to the world. We walk in righteousness and purity. Why? Because He has brought us into a land of such abundance, a land of goodness. God loves us so much, we can do nothing but love Him back. This is the heart of true faith. When we discover His love for us, we have no options but to love Him by living by faith.
Love God and live by faith!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Delivered from the hand of the enemy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Blessed Above All People (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God wants to bless us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Galatians 4-6 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- The Call of Abram: A redemptive story of hope through God’s initatiatory work and impossible promises, which produce inspired responses in his people. (notsoprivatemusings.wordpress.com)
- 5 Mother’s Day Bible Verses to Bless Your Mother (faithfulprovisions.com)
- 25 Famous Bible Verses (christianpf.com)
- 06 Calamities – Gods Plaintive Voice (sabbathsermons.com)
- Deuteronomy Chapter 13 (pofw.wordpress.com)