King of kings
What make a king different from other people? Although a king looks just like any other person yet he is not an ordinary person. One difference is that everything he touches becomes unique. If an ordinary person sits on a chair, it remains a chair no matter how flamboyantly designed it is, but if a king sits on a chair, it becomes a throne. When an ordinary person wears a cap, it remains a cap, but when a king wears a cap, it becomes a crown. Walking stick in the hands of an ordinary fellow has no special value, but if that same walking stick is found in the hands of a king, it becomes a staff of office. One of the titles of our Lord is KING of kings. This is an amazing title because it carries His brethren along. That is, if you belong to Him, you have automatically become a king under His kingdom.
If there is one word that clearly demarcates a king from his subjects, it is the word “Control”. When the question, “Who is King here?” is raised, we are indirectly asking who is the one in control. Unlike the limited spheres or control operated by earthly kings, The King of kings, The King of kings controls the heavens hence He can decide to open or shut it because it is the work of His hands (Isaiah 66:1; Malachi 3:10). He also controls rainfall hence Amos 4:7 says He can cause rain to fall on one part of a city and leave the other part dry. He controls the earth as Psalm 24:1 says it is His, with everything in it. By His power over the earth, He can make it to bring an increase and ensure you reap from seeds sown. If you relate very well with Him and make Him happy, He will cause the earth to always give you a good harvest. Moreover, He can fight using the earth. He can cause the earth to open and swallow the enemy (Numbers 16:32). He can also shake the earth at will. In Acts 16:25-26, when some people tried to terminate the ministry of His servants – Paul and Silas – God shook the earth, and opened prison doors. This season, the Lord will shake the earth in your favour and break every evil chain holding you down, Amen!
Cultivate a good relationship with the King of kings today.
Prayer Point: The heart of every king is in the hands of the King of kings. Ask Him to influence them to work in your favour, Amen!
On His robe and on His thigh was written the name: “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORD.” (Revelations 19:16)
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Engraved in God’s Heart (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Warning Pass On… (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- Replacement Theology (speculativefictionweblog.wordpress.com)
- When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me. – Psalm 27:10 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- To be made anew in Jesus (revessie.com)
- Are You A Leader? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Rccg June 2012 Holy Ghost Service “The Secret of Answered Prayer” by Pastoe E a Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- July 13 (bibleday2day.wordpress.com)
- Mary Magdalene Sang (poetrywritersbookshop.org)
- My King.. (youonlyliveoncesobeit.wordpress.com)
- King Of Kings (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Story of the Psalms (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)