Intercessory Prayer. Prayers For Church, Prayers For Missionary Activities And Prayers For Christian Homes.
1. Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Amen.
2. I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ. Amen.
3. I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5. Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
6. Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
7. Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
8. I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
11. Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ, the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
13. I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
14. I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: ◾LOVE ◾JOY ◾PEACE ◾LONGSUFFERING ◾GENTLENESS ◾GOODNESS ◾FAITH ◾MEEKNESS ◾TEMPERANCE ◾DIVINE HEALING ◾DIVINE HEALTH ◾FRUITFULNESS ◾PROGRESS ◾FAITH ◾THE GIFTS OF HEALING ◾PROPHECY ◾DISCERNING OF SPIRITS ◾THE WORD OF WISDOM ◾THE WORD OF KNOWLEDGE ◾THE WORKING OF MIRACLES ◾DIVERS KINDS OF TONGUES ◾THE INTERPRETATION OF TONGUES ◾BEAUTY AND GLORY OF GOD ◾RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS ◾DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT
15. Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
16. O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ. Amen.
17. O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh. Amen.
19. O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life. Amen.
20. O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard. Amen.
21. I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
22. Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
23. Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
24. Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
25. O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits. Amen.
26. I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
28. O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes. Amen.
29. I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
31. O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
32. Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
33. O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory. Amen.
34. Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
35. O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgment, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes. Amen.
36. O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit. Amen.
37. I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
38. O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us. Amen.
39. Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
40. O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme. Amen.
Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Loves You.
If you have been blessed by this Christian blog site, and you haven’t
given your life to Christ Jesus, I now invite you to make Jesus Christ The Lord
of your life by sincerely saying this prayer:
“Dear Lord God, My Heavenly Father, I come to You in the
Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, “…..whosoever
shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Acts 2:21).
I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the LORD of my life.
I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from
the dead, thou shalt be saved,” I declare that I am saved; I am born –
again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He
that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John 4:4). I now walk in the
consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! Amen!
Congratulations! You are now a child of God.
Always, expect a new post daily!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Chukwuemeka Obiorah Ogwo
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Chukwuemeka Obiorah Ogwo