The Lord said to Moses, “How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the miraculous signs I have performed among them?”
Are you at the threshold of your promised land? Has God brought you to Canaan-your place of blessing? Are you secretly longing to return to that old familiar place of Egypt, or will you go forward, trusting God?
God told the children of Israel, “I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage” (Deuteronomy 5:6). Yet when it was time for them to go into Canaan and cast out the giants, they refused because they saw themselves as grasshoppers.
As a result they wept all night, wanting to die, blaming God and crying out to go back to Egypt (Numbers 14:1-4). But if they had just believed God and gone into the Promised Land they would have had victory.
Are you willing to stand outside the Promised Land weeping, wanting to die, blaming God and deciding in your heart to return back to Egypt, the house of bondage? Or will you go into the land of milk and honey? God is waiting on you to decide.
- Numbers 13:33
- Isaiah 44:17
- Exodus 32
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Time and Opportunities (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Deliverance (outpostpilgrim.wordpress.com)
- Getting into the Conquest of Canaan (ferlans.wordpress.com)
- Arm Wrestling with Pharaoh – part 4 (sueannporter.wordpress.com)
- Arm Wrestling with Pharaoh – part 7 (sueannporter.wordpress.com)
- Listen to My Word My Living Church (ireport.cnn.com)
- The Bible In Our World (Part 7) (thebiblemeditator.wordpress.com)
- Say Yes To God ( A Mother’s Love) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Deuteronomy 18 – Reading Note (ferlans.wordpress.com)
- The Bible In Our World (Part 8) (thebiblemeditator.wordpress.com)