Divine Establishment By God. God will establish me in productive study and fruitful meditation in His Word. God will establish me spiritually, in unfeigned faith, renewed hope, and genuine love for Him and for others. God will establish me in seeking His face relentlessly in effectual prayers and fasting without fatigue. God will establish me academically, career-wise, financially, in harmonious marriage and fulfilling ministry. God will deliver and establish me in permanent victory over sickness, disease, debt, failure, disappointment and all forces of darkness.
Bible Reading: Psalm 40:2
“He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and ESTABLISHED my steps” – Psalm 40:2
Father we are grateful for the gift of life. Thank you for your mercy and favour which have been sustaining us from the beginning of the year. Thank you for divine help, please accept our thanks in Jesus Name. Please let Your word bless our lives this morning. In Jesus Name we pray.
DIVINE ESTABLISHMENT BY GOD.
Beloved, please join me to bless our Maker once again, the lifter of our head as we meditate and pray: Divine Establishment David testified that “He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and ESTABLISHED my steps” (Psalms 40:2). God promises to perfect, ESTABLISH, strengthen, and settle us (1Peter 5:10). God not only perfects and equips us, He will establish our steps to fulfil destiny in the might name of our Lord Jesus. Jehovah will keep us from oppression and terror! Amen.
* No matter how horrible and terrible your pit experiences may be, God is more than able to rescue you, and to ESTABLISH your steps!
* He brought Joseph out of the horrible pit of death that his brothers threw him into.
* He rescued Jabez from the horrible pit of a cursed destiny.
* He delivered the three Hebrew youth from the horrible pit of persecution.
* He saved Mordecai from the horrible pit of perpetual servitude and oppression.
* He released Hannah and Elizabeth out of the horrible pit of barrenness.
* He salvaged the woman with the issue of blood out of the horrible pit of disease and debt.
And in all these cases, God established their steps! If we believe, God will bring us out of any horrible pit we might have find ourselves in Jesus’ name. Amen. By His mighty power, we will escape from the miry clay of stagnancy, of futile and fruitless efforts, and of movement without advancement.
“Goings” speaks of the manifold dimensions of destiny. The Lord God alone is capable of establishing you on all fronts – in all faces and phases of life and destiny. Beloved, let us declare these prophetic proclamations by faith:
* God will establish me in productive study and fruitful meditation in His Word.
* God will establish me spiritually: in unfeigned faith, renewed hope, and genuine love for Him and for others.
* God will establish me in seeking His face relentlessly in effectual prayers and fasting without fatigue.
* God will establish me academically, career-wise, financially, in harmonious marriage and fulfilling ministry.
* God will deliver and establish me in permanent victory over sickness, disease, debt, failure, disappointment and all forces of darkness. Col. 1: 13
Only Him, who knows your past, your present, and the future is suffic4řient to accomplish all of these!
THERE ARE TWO ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITES FOR DIVINE ESTABLISHMENT:
* First, we must learn how to wait patiently for the Lord – for His direction on all issues and His guidance on all decisions. Proverbs 16:1-3
* Second, you must be ready to cry to the Lord in intense and persistent prayers. Jeremiah 33:3
God will establish you through revelation of His Word: “Now to Him who is able to ESTABLISH you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which was kept secret since the world began” (Romans 16:25).
Our Heavenly Father, who ESTABLISHES your steps shall put new songs of Victory and triumph in your mouth; and His tender mercies, loving kindness, and truth shall preserve you, in Jesus name, Amen.
1. Thank God for His Divine plans for our lives.
2. Lord, rescue me from every horrible pit and miry clay, and ESTABLISH MY STEPS TO FULFIL DESTINY, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Thank You Jesus! Amen!