Prayer Points For Tuesdays.
Hebrews_12-2: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God
1. Father thank You for the gift of blessing of a new day.
2. Thank You for the salvation of my soul and the gift of the Holy Spirit that You give everyone that genuinely believes.
3. Father please cleanse me from every form of sin and unrighteousness and make me pure in Christ Jesus! Amen!
4. Father please fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit and power in Christ Jesus! Amen!
5. Father please baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire in Christ Jesus! Amen!
6. Lord please help me never to grieve the Holy Spirit as He comes upon me afresh today in Christ…
View original post 614 more words