Prayer Points For JOY Unspeakable Full Of Glory.
Romans_15-13: Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost
- Thank You Father for Your thoughts toward me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring me to an expected end.
- Father, in any way I have fallen short of Your glory, have mercy and forgive me.
- Father, please, bring me out of the pit of sorrow and affliction, because only the living can praise You.
- Father, let every agent and source of sorrow in my life, be consumed today, by Your fire.
- Father, send help to me and renew my strength and let every spirit of journey weariness depart from me, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, bring an end to darkness and unfavourable situations in my life and let Your joy…
View original post 304 more words