Alone With God! Prayer Points.
Psalms_16-11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
1. I worship You Father, because, in Your presence there is fullness of joy and at your right hand, there are pleasures, forevermore.
2. Thank You Father for all the victories and breakthroughs, that I have secured alone, with You, in Your presence, in the past.
3. Father, in anyway, I have fallen short of Your glory, have mercy and forgive me.
4. Father, in anyway, I have lifted up my heart unto vanity or soiled my hands, please, forgive me.
5. Father, please, sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness, that, I may have unhindered access into Your presence, daily.
6. Father, in spite of my busy schedule, help me to create and find time to be in Your…
View original post 341 more words