Expect Good News. Jesus Christ Is Our Good News. Receiving Good News Has Such A Great Impact On Us , It Inspires Us To Live A Life Of Peace, Joy And Victory Upon Victory And Overcome The Challenges That Life Will Bring Our Way. As You Receive Your Good News , Please Don’t Forget To Share With Others, So As To Encourage And Build The Faith Of Others. The Best Of The Good News Is That For The Sinner That Is Willing To Yield His Or Her Life To Jesus.
Glory be to God for the gift of this new day. We acknowledge that You are an ever faithful, dependable, reliable, covenant keeping God. You do what You say, You are not man , You do not lie, neither are You the son of man, that You repent.
Alagbara, You are indeed the Mighty God, You are the Glorious God, You are the Most High God.
Father this morning we come before Your throne of Grace, please have mercy on us, be gracious to us and please send help from above, East, West, North and South to us in Jesus name.
Brethren, we surely know what good news means to us and how we react to good news. This morning let us activate Matthew 7:7, by asking for that much awaited good news, seeking for good news and knocking on the doors behind which is the good news we seek. As we do this, we will receive the good news in Jesus name.
For starters we know that Jesus, our Lord and Master is the Good News. As: the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6), our savior ( Luke 2:11), our provider (Phil 4:19), our healer (Matthew 8:16), our burden bearer (Matthew 11:28) and the bearer of good news Himself (Luke 4:18), we cannot argue or debate against His status as the Good News.
Receiving good news has such a great impact on us , it inspires us to live a life of peace, joy and victory upon victory and overcome the challenges that life will bring our way.
From the text in Proverbs 25:25, it is stated that as cold water is for a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Let us quickly look at some people who had good news come their way;
1. Hagar. Good news came her way in Genesis 21:19 when God opened her eyes to see a well of water. This news spared the life of her and her child.
2. Moses/Children of Israel. They were desperate for water and good news came when Moses upon God’s instructions hit the rock and water gushed out to satisfy their thirst. Numbers 20:11.
3. Samson. Straight out of a victory, he was very thirsty and desperate. In Judges 15:19, good news came Samson’s way when God brought water out a hollow place in the jawbone.
4. Peter. He received good news of his restoration by Jesus (John 21:15-19) after the spate of denials.
5. Roman Centurion. In Luke 7:1-10, he received the good news of the healing of his servant.
6. Widow of Nain. Luke 7:11-15, the Good News himself arrived on the scene and the widow received the good news of her dead son coming back to life.
7. Paul & Silas. Acts 16:24-26, they were thrown into the jail, their good news came by way of a great earthquake that shook the foundations of the prison.
WHILE WAITING FOR TRANSMISSION OF THE GOOD NEWS, WE;
* should keep living a life fully surrendered to Jesus.
* should not stop believing in Jesus’ ability to get the needful done.
* should remain expectant.
* keep praising the Lord .
As you receive your good news , please don’t forget to share with others (Psalm 9:11) so as to encourage and build the faith of others.
The best of the good news is that for the sinner that is willing to yield his/her life to Jesus. For anyone reading this who has not surrendered to Jesus, please contact any of the Pastors so they can pray with you.
1. Father thank You for blessing us with the best news of all, the gift of our Lord Jesus Christ and the salvation of our souls. Amen.
2. Father please have mercy over us and let our past sins no longer hinder our hearing the good news we have been expecting. Amen.
3. We receive good news concerning our marriages, home and children in Jesus name. Amen.
4. We receive good news concerning our health status in Jesus name. Amen.
5. We receive good news concerning our careers and businesses in Jesus name. Amen.
6. We receive good news that will permanently silence our mockers and detractors in Jesus name. Amen.
7. Good news concerning Nigeria fill the airwaves and media in Jesus name. Amen.
8. Your personal prayer requests.
Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Loves You.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Thank You Jesus! Amen!