7 Ways To Overcome A Mountain. A Mountain Is An Obstacle Blocking Your Way; An Unexpected Problem Or Unfamiliar Crisis. Relax, Live By Faith; God Cannot Fail You. Whatever Problem You’re Facing, Roll It Unto The Almighty God And Leave It There. He’s More Than Enough To Handle Them.
TEXT: Exodus 14:13-18.
A mountain is an obstacle blocking your way; an unexpected problem or unfamiliar crisis.
Ways to Deal with a Mountain:
- Turn Back.
Numbers 14:1-4. The Israelites wanted to appoint a captain so they could go back to Egypt.
- To Go Round It; To Look For A Way Around It.
The problem with going round a mountain is that you don’t know how far it stretches. Numbers 32:13.
- Climbing The Mountain.
- Bore A Hole/Tunnel Through The Mountain.
Exodus 14:21-28. The Red Sea parted and the children of Israel passed through.
- Dynamite The Mountain.
Get some huge explosives and blow the mountain. Joshua 6:1-20.
- You Can Turn The Mountain To A Habitation;
you can sit on the mountain or build a house on it.
2 Kings 4:18-37
- Fly Over The Mountain.
Isaiah 40:31. This is the greatest option of all. The mountain will be there but you’ll be flying above it.
There are certain situations you must pass through; certain mountains you must bore your way through. Isaiah 43:2
WHAT YOU MUST DO TO BORE YOUR WAY THROUGH:
1. Trust God the Father knowing that nothing takes God by surprise. Psalm 90:2. Trust God the Son because He said He is the Way. John 14:6, Acts 2:1-4.
2. Remember God’s mercies and His faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23. God has brought you thus far; He’s not going to disappoint you now. 1 Samuel 17:34-37, Hebrews 13:8.
3. Believe God’s prophets. 2 Chronicles 20:20; the children of Israel didn’t hear from God; they only heard from Moses.
4. You must take a step of faith. The just shall live by faith; which God said 4 times in the Bible. Habakkuk 2:4, Romans 1:17, Galatians 3:11, Hebrews 10:38. Relax, live by faith; God cannot fail you.
Remember God’s faithfulness and mercies and then move forward. 1 Peter 5:7 Whatever problem you’re facing, roll it unto the Almighty God and leave it there. He’s more than enough to handle them.
If you haven’t surrendered your life to Jesus Christ, cross over to the right side. He’s the One who can make a way where there’s no way. He is the Way! The Truth! And The Life!