Peace Be Still. Are You Worried? The Lord Is Saying To You; Come And Dine, Don’t Worry. Your Future Is Settled. Just Stay With The Lord. The Lord Says He Will Restore Unto You That Which Is Lost. Come And Dine. You Can Regain All That Has Been Lost Also; Just Make Sure You’re A True Child Of God. By The Power In The Broken Body Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, And By The Power In The Shed Blood Of Jesus, Every Spiritual Storm In My Life Must Be Stilled Tonight. Amen. RCCG June 2021 Holy Communion Service.
Text: John 21: 9-12
• Peter was in a big storm; he was worried & his future uncertain. He had denied the Lord, and was in need of restoration & revival.
• To get him out of the storm, all the Lord said was ‘come & dine’.
• Are you worried?
The Lord is saying to you;
‘come and dine, don’t worry’
Philippians 4: 6-7, John 14:1
• Your future is settled. Isaiah 3:10
• You’re worried because you’re not even sure you’re living up to the expectations of God, or you’re just tired, the Lord is saying ‘come and dine’.
• Just stay with the Lord.
• The Lord says He will restore unto you that which is lost. Joel 2:25
• Or perhaps you need revival?
The answer to that is ‘come & dine’. Isaiah 43:19
• After Peter dined with the Lord that day he regained everything he had lost.
• You can regain all that has been lost also; just make sure you’re a true child of God.
– If you’re not yet a child of God, go before the Lord, and cry to Him for mercy.
– If you’re a backslider, ask the Lord to restore you and give you the grace to be steadfast.
When you take the bread tonight; your prayer:
1. By the power in the broken body of Christ, every storm in my body must be stilled tonight.
When you drink the wine; your prayer:
2. By the power in the shed blood of Jesus, every spiritual storm in my life must be stilled tonight.