- 1-1/2cups whole-wheat flour
- Three cups quick oats
- One teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- One teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- One cup unsalted butter, melted (skip the salt if you use salted butter)
- Two large eggs, at room temperature
- Two tablespoons olive oil
- One cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheight. Then line the bottom of a 5X9 nonstick loaf pan with parchment paper.
Using a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and oats. Then set aside.
Use a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, beat the sugars, olive oil, and butter until well blended. Then add the eggs one at a time. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Next, mix in the vanilla extract.
Then pour the dry ingredients into the…
View original post 71 more words