When Husband And Wife Pray Together.
1. It is always difficult to hold the hands of someone you are not happy with in prayers.
2. The power of praying together is hidden from many couples.
3. Prayers can solve any problem, it can bring down any mountain in marriage.
4. The couples that stay connected in prayers live happier and healthier.
5. Never joke with prayers in your marriage!
6. THERE ARE TYPES OF PRAYER:
A. Personal Prayer
B. Congregational Prayer.
C. Family Prayer
D. Couples’ Prayer Etc.
7. Family prayer is different from couples’ prayer. So many marriages observe family prayer but neglect couples’ prayer.
8. Couples’ prayer involve only the husband and the wife. Don’t assume family prayer for this please.
9. You need to be alone with your spouse in the place of prayer, don’t be too busy for this.
10. You have not won the battle of quarrelling, nagging, unloving, lack of respect etc because you have not been holding hands together in prayers.
11. Put aside every resentment and join hands with him or her.
12. Don’t wait till your spouse instigate it, make the first move by calling on him or her for prayers.
13. End every argument in prayers. Prayer has enough power to melt away hurt. Any time you are seriously furious or hurt, tell your spouse to pray together.
14. Couples prayers is a serious prayer but it can be spiced with some activities to foster the bond, for examples:
A. Hold hands together
B. Join hands together and walk around
C. You can pray by standing chest to chest.
D. Hold each other tightly.
E. Placing hands on each other’s shoulder.
15. Don’t be too rigid when you are together with your spouse in prayer, you are husband and wife, you can be in any form to pray.
16. Don’t always stay afar from each other during couples’ prayer.
17. The secret of couple’s prayer is, be willing and ready to pray with him or her regardless of of the heaviness of your heart.
18. Love and respect for each other is the outcome of couples’ prayer.
19. When we pray together as couples, we will have emotional security and confidence in each other.
20. I will encourage young couples to grow together in prayers. Difficult issues of life and marriage can be solved through couple’s prayer.
21. Also, my admonition goes to “about to wed” couples, don’t be carried away with the joy of the wedding, start the couple’s prayer right from the night of your wedding and maintain it. Amen.
Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Loves You.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah