I am delighted to be in here today.
I have brought you a message of hope today and it is found in Isaiah 3:10.
The power in a statement is determined by the one who is speaking.
When you say all will be well, it can mean different things to different people:
– To the sick, when a medical specialist says all will be well, it means you will recover. The One who sent me today is the Great Physician, and He says you shall recover.
– To the poor, all will be well means you shall prosper. For you to say that and for your word to stand, you must be the One who owns the earth, the One who can do the impossible.
If I say to you that there is someone here who is having problem paying their rent and before the new year, you will become a landlord. I know some of you will wonder how you will get the money to build. But the One who sent me to you is the One who said houses you didn’t build, you will inhabit. That is why I decree unto you, those of you who are considered poor now, in the Name of the One who sent me, you will not die poor.
– To the barren, all will be well means you too will have your own children. After all, that was what God said to Sarah when she was 90 years. God’s word entered her womb, and 9 months later, she gave birth.
I say to those of you who are barren or have relatives that are barren, within the next one year, you will come rejoicing with your twins.
– To the one who is weeping, all will be well means you will weep no more.
– To the one who has been failing, all will be well means you will fail no more.
– To the one who has been written off, all will be well means all those who have written you off will come back and apologize.
My father was so poor, when he bought an umbrella, we killed a chicken to celebrate it. They said my father could never build a house, but today, God has built me a city.
That is why I am saying to those of you who have been written off, all those who wrote you off will come back and bow down before your God.
Thank You Jesus.
Jesus Loves You.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah