2 Chronicles 7:14
Revival is defined as an improvement on the condition, strength or fortunes of someone or something; it is also an outflow of the Spirit of God through the regenerated spirit of man, John 7:38-39. Prayer is communication between man and God, it is a solemn request for help from God.
TYPES OF PRAYERS
The types of prayers include:
• Prayer of Intercession: This is an appeal made to God on behalf of a person, people or a nation, Genesis 18:23-33.
• Prayer of Thanksgiving: Thanking God for what He has done for you in the past, what He is doing in the present and what He will do in the future, John 11:41-43.
• Prayer of Supplication: This is to plead and beg in humility in making request to God, Philippians 4:16-19, Hebrews 5:7.
• Prayer of Commitment: This is to commit an issue to God completely, Job 4: 8-9.
• Prayer of Faith: This is prayer that brings instant results, 1 Kings 18:24, James 5:15.
• Prayer of Petition: An earnest request expressing grievances over what is your right, example Hezekiah in Isaiah 38:1-22.
Everyone has the opportunity to influence the course of history in their life time, but very few realise this. Intercessors, praying regularly and effectively for their nation, with a clean heart, are counted among the greatest history makers of their generation. You do not have to be a politician to be a history maker, you can make history on your knees.
To get involved in revival, we must understand the following:
1. Your personal involvement should start by regularly praying for the nations, Psalm 67:1-2; 1 Timothy 2:1-2.
2. Though God has supreme authority over all Nations, Psalm 47:8; Job 12:23-24, He invites our cooperation in shaping the history of the world, Psalm 2:8-9.
3. Do not be indifferent, great men of the past prayed for revival; we too can bring about a revival in our time, Psalm 80:7. If we cry unto Him, He will answer us, Malachi 3:6.
4. Results may be delayed, we may feel alone in carrying out the task, but revival shall surely come one day, 1 Kings 18:41-45.
STEPS TO REVIVAL
a. We must confess our need for revival, Psalm 85:6.
• The unbelievers should give their lives to Christ;
• The church must stop worldliness;
• The individual believer must live holy.
b. We must admit the possibility of revival, 2 Chronicles 7:14.
c. We must recognise the source of revival, Psalm 62:11.
d. Secure revival through prayers and our faith, 2 Chronicles 7:14.
e. Provide channels for revival, true believers, John 7:38-39.
f. Remove all obstacles to revival, Psalm 85:6.
g. Enjoy the results of revival, e.g salvation, peace, glory etc., Psalm
Beloved, now is the time for revival prayers. Make that decision today, hope and trust in God, Psalm 62:5, and all will be well with us individually, as a church and indeed our nation, in Jesus Name, Amen.
Jesus Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah