How many of us are expectant of success and prosperity this year? Proverbs 23:18 tells us that the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off. The bible text is an account of the conversation between God and Joshua following the demise of Moses. Prior to that time it was Moses that was charged with bringing the Israelites from the land of slavery into the promise land, but he died in the wilderness. When Joshua took over from Moses, God spoke to him, promising to walk with him and be with him as He was with Moses, provided he studied the Word.
As it was during the era of Joshua, so also it is today. Year 2020 had begun with all its challenges and blessings, God’s plan for your life on a yearly and daily basis is enough to take you to your destination. God has His promises for every year of your life, from Psalm 65:11 we know that God crowns the year with His goodness and our pathways will overflow with abundance (NLT version).
I decree that God will crown all your efforts with abundance, in Jesus name. However, notwithstanding these promises we find that a lot of believers today are still wallowing in poverty, living an improvised life because of ignorance of the Word.
How do we make our success count?
1. Pave your way through positive thinking: The first pathway to success this year is the power of positive thinking, Philippians 4:13 tells us that we can do all things through Christ. In Numbers 13:30, Joshua and Caleb stood in faith against the majority report. You don’t suffer physical defeat without first being defeated inside, be mindful of your thoughts. Proverbs 23:7, whatever we have in our mind is what we get, learn to confess God’s Word.
2. You must be faithful: Proverbs 28:20 be careful how you pursue money so you don’t incur God’s wrath. There are legal and illegal ways of getting wealth and the man that gets wealth through unjust means shall not last long, the bible says that at his end he shall be a fool, Jeremiah 17:11.
If you are a scammer or corrupt official, you must stop that now! Remember, a faithful man abides in blessings; if you want God to bless you, you must be faithful and transparent.
3. Make conscious effort to digest the Word of God: In the Word of God lies victory, power, success and favour, Joshua 1:8. Let the Word of God have a place in your life, the propensity to sin is very high in any man but when the Word is in you, it becomes a speed breaker for you, it checks you, Psalm 119:11; Psalm 1:1-3.
4. Know who you believe: Daniel 11:32, exploits means breaking barriers, reaching new heights, but to do the unusual you must know the one who can make the impossible possible. The 3 Hebrews in Daniel 3:17 faced death and yet refused to worship idols, they knew that God will deliver them; you must know the God that you are serving.
5. Diligence: Proverbs 22:29. A lot of people are not ready to work hard, they prefer easy wealth, yet God honours the diligent, Proverbs 12:24. Nigerians are religious, we spend our time praying but won’t do any work; no matter how hard and long you pray, God will not do the work for you.
Be ready to accept or take responsibility for your action/inaction. Proverbs 24:33; Romans 12:11 do not be lazy in business. The right attitude is what takes you to the highest level.
6. Ask God for success: Matthew 7:7, asking is the rule of the Kingdom so ask until your joy is full, John 16:24.
7. You must learn to give: Though the subject of giving has been abused, this does not violate biblical principles. Luke 6:33; Proverbs 11:24-25, when you give to God, He will reward you. Learn to give to the work of God, to the needy, to charities and to your parents.
8. Seek God sincerely: 2 Chronicles 26:5 walk with God sincerely and with an open heart.
9. Be obedient: Isaiah 1:19, obedience leads to fruitfulness.
10. Intimacy with God: John 15:5, without God we can do nothing so draw near to Him.
Matthew 6:33 seek Him first and all other things will be added to you, if you are tired of the struggle, why not seek God, seek to know Him. Give your life to Christ today so that the blessings in the Word of God will begin manifesting in your life, in Jesus name.
Jesus Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah