Let’s thank God for sparing our lives to see yet another day in the eleventh month of the year 2020. It is not by our own power or might, but by His mercy.
Sing with me
I have seen the Lord’s goodness, His mercies and compassion.
I have seen the Lord’s goodness, Hallelujah praise the Lord.
Oh Lord, you have been so good, you are so good to me.
Oh Lord, you are excellent in my life everyday
Oh Lord you have been so good, you are so good to me
Oh Lord you are excellent in my life.
THE SIEGE IS OVER.
TEXT: Deuteronomy 1:3; 6-8
“And it came to pass…in the eleventh month, on the first day of the month, that Moses spake unto the children of Israel…
The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:
Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites…
Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land…”
From the above passage, we see that the children of Israel who have been stagnant in the wilderness of Kadesh Barnea were released to move forward to their promised land.
It was God Himself that stucked them up in this wilderness and all they were doing were rigmarolling and perambulating on the same spot.
The whole world, Nigeria inclusive, you and I, among others have been held up in so many areas this year 2020.
When we entered into year 2020, we were hopeful with new resolutions, agenda and plans but shortly after, the pandemic came and everyone, every business, every economy was locked down and were forced to go on holidays for months.
As if that was not enough, when the pandemic was giving way, protest against SARS and Police brutality forced us to go on another holidays for like two or more weeks.
After the pandemic and the protest, we are finally released to move forward in whatever we have planned for year 2020.
There is need for us to appreciate God because in the above two events, (Pandemic and The Protest), so many lives were lost, so many families mourned their loved ones but God in His infinite mercies didn’t allow you or me to lose any member of our families to any of the events.
Why not sing a song in your dialect to appreciate God who has not only spared your own life, but has also spared every member of your family?
1. Father, thank you for sparing my life and that of my family during the pandemic and the protest in Jesus name.
2. Father, please in your mercy, be kind enough to put an end to the reminant of the pandemic in Jesus name.
3. Father let it go back finally to the pit of hell where it has come from in Jesus name.
4. Father, in this eleventh month, please propel me to go forward in Jesus name.
5. Father, give me the grace to overcome every of my limitations in Jesus name.
6. Father, move the mountain that must move and empower me to climb any mountain that you have purposed not to move in Jesus name.
7. Father, give me the grace to cross any valley and any river on the way to my promise land in Jesus name.
8. Father, empower me to possess my possessions this month.
9. Father, by your power, I shall no longer experience any discouragement, stagnation and idleness again in Jesus name.
10. Father, let doors of breakthroughs be opened to me this month so that all that I have lost can be restored to me in Jesus name.
11. Thank you Lord for the answered prayers in Jesus name.
Beloved, this month of November is a month of the Champions and I believe that you are a Champion. You are winner and not a loser.
No matter, all the shattered dreams of yours in the past months, I encourage you to DREAM AGAIN, because BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD in Jesus name.
Good morning and have a wonderful day.
Jesus Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah