“For thus saith the LORD of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land; And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.” Haggai 2:6-7
Glory, according to Prov. 3:35, is the opposite of shame. If there is any time when we need God to fill our Nations with Glory and remove all kinds of shameful situation that we are battling with, now is that time. A nation full of God’s glory is what we all desire. A nation bound in freedom, peace, unity and righteousness,where no man is oppressed is the desire of everyone. Nigeria is a blessed country ordained to be a leader amongst the advanced countries. Many Nigerians in Diaspora are daily contributing to the development of other nations in areas of Science, Technology, Medicine, ICT, and many others. This is a clearevidence of her great potentials. More significantly is her position in the fulfillment of the end time prophesy and the great Commission. (Matt 28:19-20). By the grace of God our Nation would be filled with the glory of God afresh even as we fast and pray again this time.
The following are some guidelines and prayer points that will be helpful during the period of fasting from Tuesday 3rd November to Wednesday 2nd December, 2020 declared by our father in the Lord; The General Overseer, Pastor E.A. Adeboye. These prayer points are not exhaustive, take time daily to give God quality praise and thanksgiving with your other requests. We are to recite the Daily Prophetic prayers after each day session. May you be blessed in Jesus name. 2 | P a g e
Our daily declaration during the period of fasting and prayer.
1. Nigeria; you will arise and shine again, for thy light is come.
2. All Prophesies of glory about Nigeria shall come to fulfilment in Jesus name.
3. I will eat the good of the land of Nigeria in Jesus name.
4. When the glory of Nigeria shall appear I and my family shall not disappear.
5. I thank you father for your good plan for Nigeria and answer to our prayers.
DAY 1: TUESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, 2020. TOPIC: THANKSGIVING: THUS FAR THE LORD HAS HELPED US BIBLE TEXT: 1Thess. 5:18
INTRODUCTION Giving thanks to God is obeying the commandment of God which says in everything we must give thanks
1. Let us thank God for His mercy over Nigeria. Lam 3:22
2. Let us thank God for His faithfulness over Nigeria. Isaiah 25:1.
3. Let us thank God for His grace over Nigeria, Eph. 2:8
4. Let us thank God for His love for Nigeria, John 3:16.
5. Let us thank God for His goodness over Nigeria. Psalms 136:1.
6. Let us thank God for His protection over Nigeria, Prov. 30:5.
7. Let us thank God for His daily provision. Ps. 103:5.
8. Let us thank God for defending Nigeria. Isaiah 37:35.
9. Let us thank God for preserving Nigeria.
10. Let us thank God for His covenant over Nigeria. Isaiah 55:3.
11. Let us thank God for His good plan for Nigeria, Jeremiah 29:11.
12. Let us thank God for His light that is shining over Nigeria, Gen. 1:3.
13. Let us thank God for He alone has the final say over Nigeria, Psalms33:11, Isaiah 43:13.
14. Let us thank God for healing Nigeria, Psalms 103:3.
15. Let us thank God for a new Nigeria.
16. Let us thank God for His promise of carrying us on his eagle’s wing.
17. Let us thank God for the new thing that will begin to manifest. Isaiah 43:19.
18. Let us thank God for the storm that is disappearing and the calmness that is taking over Nigeria.
19. Let us thank God for His peace that is taking over Nigeria
20. Let us thank God for the wind of positive change that is blowing. 3 | P a g e
DAY 2: TUESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
PERSONAL AND NATIONAL HEALING.
EXODUS 15: 26,2 CHRONICLES 7:14.
Sins come with consequences which hurt a lot. The consequences are wounds which can be spiritual, emotional, physical or financial. Only God has the ability to heal all kinds of wounds (Exod. 15:26). Many are wounded already and we need God to heal us individually and as a nation at this moment as we pray to him.
1. Father we thank you because you have the power to heal all manner of wounds.
2. Father we thank you for your mercy that endures forever. 2 Chronicles 5:13
3. Father we repent of all our past errors committed as leaders and followers in this nation in Jesus name.
4. Father we repent of all sins of adultery, idolatry, ritual, looting, kidnaping, killing etc. and let your blood cleans us in Nigeria in Jesus name. 1John 1:9
5. Father, heal every individual that is wounded by your stripe in Jesus name. Isaiah 53:5
6. Father, heal our nation Nigeria of all wounds in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, release the spirit of humility upon this nation, that we will always acknowledge your supremacy in all area in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 7:14
8. Father, please heal our nation Nigeria as you did in Jericho, in Jesus name.
9. Father, release the spirit of obedience upon all citizens of this nation in Jesus name. Ezekiel 36:27
10. Father, release abundance grace for us in Nigeria to be separated unto you Lord in Jesus name.
11. Father, please heal all the nations in the world that are wounded in Jesus name. Rev. 22:2
12. Father we come against every evil altar polluting our land. All evil altars be wasted in Jesus name. Haggai 2:22
13. Lord of host; let your fire consume all evil altars in any part of Nigeria in Jesus name.
14. Every Inherited strange behaviour and habits in our lives working against our spiritual revival be destroyed in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29
15. Father, contend with any power contending with the fulfilment of your purpose in Nigeria in Jesus name. Isaiah 49:25
16. Every evil covenant working against Nigeria is broken by the blood of Jesus.
17. Father, restore the glory of Nigeria that was lost in Jesus name.
18. We command every mountain or obstruction on our path to new Nigeria, become plain now in Jesus name. Isaiah 40:4
19. Father, restore greatness, progress and unity to Nigeria in Jesus name. Gen 20:14
20. The revolution that has started will not lose focus and be aborted in Jesus name. Zech 4:9
DAY 3: THURSDAY5TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: LET DAVID OF OUR TIME ARISE
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 89:20-22 INTRODUCTION:
The nation Israel, just like Nigeria, was highly favoured by God but saddled with both internal and external problems that hindered the purpose of God. Then God found David, who bridged the internal gaps and subdued external oppositions.
1. Father, we thank you for the creation of this nation Nigeria.
2. Father, we thank you for blessing Nigeria in all areas
3. Father, we thank you for prophesies that revealed your plans and purposes for Nigeria.
4. Father, have mercy on Nigeria and please forgive all our errors in Jesus Name.
5. Father; forgive all our past attitude of ingratitude in Jesus name. 2 Tim 3:2
6. Father, bring forth the David you have prepared for Nigeria in Jesus Name.
7. Father, give us in Nigeria, a leader that knows you though may not be known himself.
8. Father, give us a leader that honours you above all other things like David in Jesus Name.
9. Father give us a leader that will transform the lives of all that are frustrated in this nation.
10.Father, give us a leader that will silence all that are singing the song of division in Nigeria.
11.Father, please give us a leader that will deliver us from all forms of external oppression in Jesus Name.
12.Father, please give us the leader that will silence and disappoint all the external forces that believe nothing good can come out of Nigeria.
13.Father give us the leader that will bridge the gap between the East and West, and between the North and South in Jesus Name.
14.Father give us a leader that will always seek your approval before taking crucial decisions.
15.Oh God raise up people like the Joseph, David, Daniel for the revival of our nation in Jesus name.
16.Father, give Nigeria a leader that will bring back the glory of this nation that was lost in Jesus Name.
17.Father give a leader that will openly declare you as the God of Nigeria in Jesus Name.
18.Father give us the leader that will deliver this nation from the hand of devourers in Jesus Name. Mal 3:11
19.Lord we pray for the leader that will restore the tabernacle of God to Nigeria in Jesus name.
20.Lord arise and turn the enemies of Nigeria against themselves, in Jesus name.
DAY 4: FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: RIGHTEOUSNESS, COURAGE AND BOLDNESS FOR THE CHURCH
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERB 28:1
INTRODUCTION: More than ever before in our nation’s history, we are in a time when the church in Nigeria is being intimidated and threatened for preaching the gospel. Let us look up to God as the early Christians did
1. Father: We thank you for been our help in ages past and our hope for the years to come.
2. Father we will never and ever be ungrateful to you for your kindness in answers to our prayers.
3. We plead for mercy, in all areas of our short comings and trespasses as a church. Let the blood of Jesus avail for us in Jesus name
4. Father; we are tired of the valley, revive and take your church in Nigeria to the mountain top. Hos 6:1-3
5. We receive afresh upon your church in Nigeria spirit of love, power and of sound mind 2 Tim 1:7
6. Father, establish your church in righteousness that we may not be intimidated by the enemy. Prov 28:1
7. The disciples of old were forbidding from preaching the gospel, but they overcame. Father; deliver us from every forms ofharassment. Acts 4:18
8. Father give your church the courage to speak and declare the testimony of Jesus without fear Acts 4:20
9. Father; in the face of threat from terrorists, kidnappers, and ritualists, let your Church begin to wax stronger and progress in Jesus name
10. Father put an end to the reign of terror in Nigeria
11. Father; deliver all those in the captivity of terrorists by fire in Jesus name
12.Father; Cause a revival in your church, to love righteousness and hate iniquity. 1 Tim 6:11
13.Father pour thy grace and blessings upon us, and make your church farer above the world Psa 45:2
14.O most mighty Father repositions your church in the place of power to show forth your glory and majesty. Ps. 45:3
15.Father let your church ride in prosperity because of truth, meekness and righteousness. Ps. 45:4
16.Father Let the enemy of your Church in Nigeria be subdued Ps. 45:5
17.In unity there is strength. Father let there be unity amongst different denominations and churches in Nigeria
18.Father; In the current wave of persecutions of the church in Nigeria, let all things work together for church growth in Jesus name. Acts 11:19
19.Father; let as many Christians that terrorism has scattered away from their domain be gathered and restored in Jesus name.
20.Father; restore those whose homes have been destroyed who are now in IDPs camps.
DAY 5: SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FOR NIGERIA.
TEXT(S): ISAIAH 49:24-26. EXODUS 1:11-15
INTRODUCTION It was sin that led man into captivity of the devil, 1. John 3:8, Only Jesus can set a nation free, John 8:36. As we pray for Nigeria, Jesus will set our nation free in Jesus mighty name.
1. Father, we thank you for your mercy that endure for ever, Psalms 136:1
2. Father, we thank you for all powers belong to you, Mathew 28:18,
3. Father, we thank you for your blood that was shed for our Redemption, Galatians 3:13.
4. Father, thank you for your mercies that brought about the creation of Nigeria to fulfil divine destiny of greatness. James 2:13.
5. Father arrest, cut to piece that serpent in the wilderness that has been released all over the nation to swallow progress and a new beginning. Exo. 7:12.
6. Father anyone that has vowed to bury righteousness in Nigeria disgrace and blot them out of this nation in your own way. Prov. 14:34.
7. Father any force anywhere that have hijack peace and good governance in Nigeria command them to fail and fall woefully. Luk. 10.18.
8. Let us plead for mercy for the killings and reckless wastages of human lives going on in Nigeria without culprits and without justice
9. Let us plead the blood of Jesus for the cleansing of the land of Nigeria
10. O God we destroy every altars of witchcraft thirsty and demanding for blood in Nigeria. Isa 10:27
11. Many are still in the prisons of the kidnappers; Father; Arise and set the captives free.
12. Father, we thank you for our time of deliverance has come, psalm 102:13.
13. Father, arise and deliver Nigeria from satanic captivity Isaiah 49:24-26
14. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver Nigeria from all bondages. Rev. 12:11.
15. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus cancel every satanic covenant with Nigeria
16. Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver and separate Nigeria from every evil alliance and association
17. Father; destroy the mentality of quick money without work in Nigeria.
18. Father expose the hideouts of all kidnappers and ritual killers in Nigeria
19. Father; as many that are behind the shedding of innocent blood in anyway, bring them to judgment in Jesus name.
20. Father. Joblessness is a major challenge for our teeming youths, in your own way make a way for our youths to be gainfully engaged in Jesus name.
DAY 6: SUNDAY 8TH NOVEMBER, 2020. TOPIC: 2020 HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
Holy Ghost Congress is an annual kingdom festival, where millions of people gathered to praise, worship and pray to God Almighty. Millions of souls have been saved and healed. Diverse miracles testified to the move of God and lives were transformed by undiluted word of grace. We expect more this year as we pray.
BIBLE TEXT(S): LUKE 5:17, PSALM 91:1-16, PROV. 4:12, PSALM 24:1-2, MAT 14:14
1. Let us thank God for all the past annual Holy Ghost Congress Ps.05: 6-7
2. Father we thank you for the success and the glory revealed in the past annual Holy Ghost Congress Psalm 95:2
3. We thank you Lord for the anointing released upon Daddy GO and all other officiating ministers. Psalms 96:2-4
4. Father we thank you for the unprecedented number of souls won during the past annual Holy Ghost Congress Psalms 96:8
5. Let us thank God for all the unusual miracles He has done in the past and that which He is going to do this time around Deut. 11:3; Jn.6:2
6. Pray for forgiveness of all our sins that may hinder the move of God in this year Holy Ghost Congress Psalm 79:9
7. Let us pray for the grace to be holy and the desire to follow peace with all men Heb.12:14-15
8. Pray for abundantprovisions and divine supply of all need for the annual Holy Ghost Congress in Jesus name Phil 4:19
9. Father; we thank you for journey mercies before, during and after the Holy Ghost congress in the name of Jesus. Rom.9:15-16.
10.Father; we thank you because of assurance of safety from You O Lord. Pro.21:31,
11. Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for always protecting all your children that attend the Holy Ghost congress, and for giving your angels charge over them. Deut. 31:6, Psalm 91:11.
12. Father, as your people connect for the Holy Ghost Congress, let your presence abide with them as the pillar of cloud by day and pillar of fire by night. Exod. 33:14. Exod. 13:21-22.
13.Father; we come against bad communication and digital networks connections during the Congress.
14.Father please divinely supply all the needs of participant to attend this year Holy Ghost congress. Phil 4:19
15.father; keep and watch over homes of all participants as we gather for this year Holy Ghost Congress Ps.16:8; Prov 3:5- 6
16.Father, have compassion and turn the tears and pain of all participantsin this year Congress to Joy and laughter Rev. 21:4, Psalm 30:5
17.Let us pray that God will confirm the words of Daddy G.O. With signs and wonders. Acts 14:3
18.Father by your mercy remember, as many as will connect, believing you for the fruit of the womb. 1Sam. 1:16-20.
19.Father; let there be unprecedented harvest of Souls Miracles, signs and wonders during this year Holy Ghost Congress Acts 2:41, Matt 10:1
20.Father use Daddy G.O., like never before during the Holy Ghost Congress,and empower your word through him to reshape every altered destiny in Jesus name.
DAY 7: MONDAY 9TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: DADDY G.O & MUMMY G.O
BIBLE TEXT(s): 2Thess 3:1, 1Thess 5:25.
We are encouraged to always pray for our leaders.
1. Thank God Almighty for preservation, goodness and mercy over Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O. Psa 92:1-2.
2. Let us praise and thank God for His Merciful kindness that is great toward Daddy and Mummy G.O. Psa 117:2.
3. Oh Lord, we thank you for your divine protection over Daddy and Mummy G.O. Isa 41:10
4. Thank God for being the good shepherd over Daddy and Mummy G.O. Psa 23:1.
5. Let us praise and thank God who alone doeth great wonders through Daddy and Mummy G.O. Psa 136:4.
6. Father thank you for your Mercy and Grace over the life of Daddy, Mummy G.O. and the Family.
7. Thank you, Lord, for making all the members of Daddy and Mummy G.O. family for Sign and Wonders Isa 8:18.
8. Thank you, Lord, for answering their prayers and may you continue to always answer their prayers in Jesus name kings 8:28, Psa 55:1-2.
9. Thank you for chosen them, please continues to be their God in the name of Jesus Psa 33:12.
10.Thank you for the support of the Holy Spirit to Daddy and Mummy G.O and their Family Acts 20:28.
11.Thank you, God, for establishing your divine mercy over Daddy and Mummy G.O Isa 16:5.
12.Father; please don’t allow your divine mercy and grace to depart from their life in Jesus name 2 Sam 7:15.
13.Father; by your mercy, fulfill all your good promise and prophecies in the life of Daddy and Mummy G.O. Jer 29:10. Jer 33:14.
14.Father every evil counsel over Daddy, Mummy G.O and family will not stand. Isa 7:5-7.
15.Father builds a wall of fire round about Daddy, Mummy G.O. and the family Zech 2:5.
16.Father in the name of Jesus, disappoint every device of the wicked against Daddy, Mummy G.O. and the family Jobs 5:12. Psa 7:10.
17.Father please send your divine help to Daddy, Mummy G.O and the family Psa 121:1-2, Isa 50:7.
18.Father pleases in your mercy, preserve the going out and the coming in of Daddy and Mummy G.O Journey. Psa 121:8.
19.Father in the name of Jesus, increase your wisdom and strength in the life of Daddy, Mummy G.O and the family and bless them with abundant life Eph 3:20, John 10:10
20.Father please makes Daddy and Mummy G.O and family untouchable by the wicked one Psa 105:15.
DAY 8: TUESDAY 10TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR DGO, AGOS, ELDERS, SATGOS, ALL MINISTERS
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2THESS 3:1, 1THESS 5:25.
We are encouraged to always pray for our leaders.
1. Bless the lord o my soul and all that is within me. Bless his Holy name. Psa 103:1.
2. Thank God for a new day and the salvation of your soul.
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
4. Ask God to be merciful unto us and our leaders in any area that we have fallen short of his glory Proverb 28:13.
5. Father, we thank you for your call upon the life of our leaders the DGO, AGOS, Elders, SATGOS, ALL Ministers in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, let all your ministers finish well and strong in Jesus name.
7. Father, continue to strengthenyour ministers for the task ahead in Jesus name.
8. Father, never let any of the words of your ministers fall to the ground in Jesus name 1Sam 3:19.
9. Father, please do not allow separation between you and your ministers in Jesus name.
10. Father, please, continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead and for greater works in Jesus name. John 14:12
11.Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG in all nations.
12.Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the church worldwide.
13.Father, let our church leaders always be examples of wisdom, victory and power of God. Grant them power to speak God’s word with boldness.
14.Father, let your counsel of health and healings concerning our church leaders be established in their lives and family. John 11:4.
15.Father, take away premature death, sickness, diseases, infirmityfrom all your ministers and church workers in Jesus name. Deut 7:15, Exo 23:25.
16.Lord, let the thunder of God; strike all the evil priests at any evil altar ministering against your ministers in Jesus name. Exodus 9:23
17.Any hand that want to retaliate or arrest me because of my prayers, dry up and wither in the name of Jesus, 1kings 13:4-5
18.Father, let the lives of all your ministers be a living sacrifice. Rom 12:1
19.Father, don’t let your fire ever go out upon the altars where our leaders, ministers in Jesus name. Leviticus 6:13.
20.Father, let the lives of your ministers give you glory all the time and worthy of emulation to upcoming ministers and church workers in Jesus name Colossians 1:27
DAY 9: WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR LEADERS AND GOOD GOVERNANCE
BIBLE TEXT: 1TIMOTHY 2:1-4
INTRODUCTION Leadership and good governance is pivotal to the advancement of any nation;therefore, prayers are to be offered unto God for our leaders in government so that they will deliver good governance. 11 | P a g e
1. Father, we give thanks for our government and its leaders in Jesus name. 1 Tim. 2:1
2. Father, thank you that you have been longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance in Jesus name. 2 Peter 3:9
3. Father, as we begin to humble ourselves, praying, and turning from our wicked ways, we acknowledge that then you will hear us, O Lord, and forgive our sins and heal our land in Jesus name. 2 Chron. 7:14
4. Father, guide our leaders in making wise and godly choices, guard over them, keep them out of danger in Jesus name. Prov. 2:11
5. Father, deliver our leaders from the way of evil and from evil men who pose as sheep in wolves’ clothes in Jesus name. Prov. 2:12
6. Father, make our leaders hearts and ears attentive to godly counsel that will lead to good governance for our nation in Jesus name. Psalm 1:1
7. Father, let our leaders continue doing what is right in your sight in Jesus name. 2 Chron. 20:32
8. Father, give us upright, just and fair men and women in our government, in Jesus name. Isa. 54:14
9. Father, please sustain those who live right and blameless before you and keep them firm and strong for the sake of our nation in Jesus name. Prov. 2:21
10.Father, please send your shakings to all areas harbouring corruption and ungodliness in our nation in Jesus name Heb. 12:27
11.Father, arise and cut off the wicked, let the unfaithful be rooted out so that prosperity will be seen in our Nation in Jesus name. Prov. 2:22
12.Father, please bring to light the hidden things done in darkness, and expose the secret dishonesty of the hearts of the people in the corridor of power in Jesus name. 1 Corinth. 4:5
13.Father, cause our nation to remember, where we have fallen, repent, and return to righteous and godly works in Jesus name. Rev. 2:5
14.Father, in our nation set our hearts and our souls to seek you first and your righteousness in Jesus name. 1 Chron. 22:19
15.Father, open our eyes and turn us as a nation, from darkness to light in Jesus name. Acts 26:18
16.Father, soften our hardened hearts through the deceitfulness of sin in Jesus name. Heb. 3:13
17.Father, please send your Word once again to the people of our nation and rescue us from self-destructions in Jesus name. Psa. 107:20
18.Father, please raise up a standard of godliness and righteousness in our nation in Jesus name. Isa. 49:22
19.Father, please bring the rains of your Spirit to flood this land and awaken us once again in Jesus name. Zech. 10:1
20.Father, please raise intercessors and watchmen with discerning spirit and understanding to pull down strongholds over our nation in Jesus name. 2 Corinth. 10:4
21.Father, arise! Shine through us and fill our nation with your light and truth in Jesus name. Isa. 60:1-4
DAY 10: THURSDAY 12TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR ECONOMY, BUSINESS, EDUCATION AND HEALTH
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALMS 95,107:23, JOHN 16:5-15. DEUT 8:18,
INTRODUCTION The power and influence of a nation depend on her business and economy and education and health.These are the driver of a sound economy.These sectors determine the strength of a nation. God is interested in prosperity of nations.
1. Father we thank you for the economy of our nation in Jesus name.
2. Father, thank you for being in control of the economy and businesses of our nation in Jesus name
3. Father, we thank you for the level our educational standard has reached now in Jesus name
4. Father, thank you for giving us room for improvement in our education system in Jesus name
5. Father deliver us from all forms of evil and unrighteousness in business life in Jesus name. Lev. 19:35-37.
6. Father help the economy and businesses in our nation to be done in righteousness in Jesus name. Prov 14:34
7. Father, help our nation to put you first in my business lives in Jesus name. 1 Kings 17:15.
8. Father, give our leaders the wisdom to trust you, not to lean on their own understanding in their business pursuits in Jesus name Prov. 3:5-6.
9. Father,don’t allow us to be greedy in business, help us to honour you with our substance. Mal. 3:10
10. Father, it does not matter what the economy of the world may say; make a way for Nigeria economy in Jesus name. Isa. 43:19.
11. Father, please release unto us as a nation every idea we needed to advance in global business in the name of Jesus. Det. 8:18.
12. Father, by your mercy restore the economy of our nation in Jesus name
13. Father, please make learning environments in our nation conducive for our children to study in Jesus name.
14. Father, l pray that schools should fulfil their duty of teaching children what they are supposed to teach them in Jesus name. Deut 5:1
15. Father, help the teachers to be able to balance mercy and discipline in the right way in Jesus name.
16. Father, help all parents to provide adequately for their children educational needs to enable the children to study without distraction.
17. Father, teach them by yourself that they will have the fear of the Lord in their heart in Jesus name Isa. 54:13.
18. Father, let our educational institution teach the student love and respect in Jesus name. 1 John 2:15-17.
19. Father, we thank you for the opportunities of learning in your household to rightly divide the word of truth 2 Tim. 2:15.
20. Father, please help the teachers to teach with love and cloth them with wisdom and understanding in Jesus Name.
DAY 11: FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR FULFILMENT OF PROPHESIES IN NIGERIA BIBLE TEXT: PROV 14:34, PSA 33:12
INTRODUCTION Nigeria is a blessed country. God has promised salvation and through words of prophesies in our national anthem and pledge, we know that; in the name of Jesus “all will be well”
1. Father: We thank you for the image of Nigeria among Commonwealth of Nations.
2. Father; we thank you for the vision of a great Nigeria by our founding fathers.
3. Father; we are grateful for your promises of salvation through your son, our Father in the Lord. Pastor E.A Adeboye
4. Father we thank you for the promises through other men of God.
5. Father; You had said that, In the midst of our crisis situation; Salvation of Nigeria has been born; Help is on the way. Oh God fulfil your promise
6. Father send help and deliver Nigeria out of all her captivities
7. Nigeria, we hail thee. Our own dear native land. Though tribes and tongue may differ in brotherhood we stand in Jesus name
8. Our flag shall be a symbol for truth and justice to reign in Jesus name
9. The labour of our heroes past Shall never be in vain
10. Father we ask for the grace to serve Nigeria with heart and might
11. Father keep our nation bound in freedom, peace, and unity in Jesus name
12. Oh God of creation, direct our noble cause Guide our leaders right
13. Help our youth the truth to know, in love and honesty to grow and living just and true. Great lofty heights let them attain
14. Father; we prophesy that Nigeria shall become a nation where peace and justice shall reign in Jesus name
15. Father; help all Nigerians; to serve their fatherlandwith love and strength and faith
16. Father we come against the locust, the cankerworm and the palmerworm from devouring Nigeria any longer. Stop the wave of corruption in Nigeria
17. Father; please preserve and keep your son, the Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from every form of evil. Psm.121:7
18. Father please lay your hands upon all the sectors of Nigeria and give us divine speed. IKings.18:46
19. Father; uproot every plant that you have not planted and any sitting Goliath in Nigeria Matt.15:13.
20. Father let the doors of foreign investments open up such that; the economy will grow and there will be employments for the majority of our youths
DAY 12: SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: HIDDEN COVENANT AND SECRET HOLDING NIGERIA IN BOND.
BIBLE TEXT(S): EXODUS 1:8-10, EST 3:3-11.
Israelites were yoked and afflictedwith burdens by the task masters because of an evil counsel by a cabal. The faith of the Jews in Shusan were also sealed unto death in a secret covenant. But in all these; God arose
PRAYER POINTS A
1. Father; we worship you; You are the all-knowing God. The Omniscient Dan 2; 22
2. Father we thank you that nothing is hidden from you. Heb 4:13
3. Father we thank you that nothing too hard for thee. The problem of Nigeria is not too difficult to solve. Jer 32:27
4. Father; for the groaning of the masses, arise for the help on Nigeria. Exo 2:24
5. Father; Expose and dispose every hidden secret that is working against peace and prosperity of Nigerians.
6. Let brethren join hands and pray fervently in spirit and in understanding that;
7. Every evil covenant enacted in a secret coven designed to rubbish the glory of Nigeria be broken by the power in the name of Jesus.
8. As God intervene in Egypt by letting His people go, So the Lord will intervene in Nigeria and set the people free from bondage of secret and evil covenant In Jesus name
9. Let us plead the blood of Jesus to counter every evil agenda of the wicked causing the shedding of human blood in Nigeria
10. Let us cry for mercy. God have mercy over Nigeria. We are tired of famine in our nation.
11. Father; expose, dispose and destroy every agent of destabilizations in our nation’s politics and governance
12. Father we release spirit of error into the camp of cabal manipulating the destiny of Nigeria to their evil and selfish agenda
13. Father; destroy the power of witchcraft at work in every sector of Nigeria politics and governance in Jesus name
PART B. END TO TROUBLES AND AFFLICTIONS IN THE LAND
Text: Exodus 1:11-15 15 | P a g e
INTRODUCTION- Brethren; terrorism, banditry, killings, kidnapping for ransom and many more terrible things are the order of the day in Nigeria.
PRAYER POINTS B
1. Let us plead for mercy for the killings and reckless wastages of human lives going on in Nigeria without culprits and without justice
2. Let us plead the blood of Jesus for the cleansing of the land of Nigeria
3. God, we destroy every altars of witchcraft thirsty and demanding for blood in Nigeria. Isa 10:27
4. Many are still in the prisons of the kidnappers; Father; Arise and set the captives free.
5. Father; destroy the mentality of quick money without work in Nigeria.
6. Father expose the hideouts of all kidnappers and ritual killers in Nigeria
7. Father; as many that are behind the shedding of innocent blood in anyway, bring them to judgment in Jesus name.
8. Father. Joblessness is a major challenge for our teeming youths, In your own way make a way for our youths to be gainfully engaged in Jesus name.
9. Father please solve the problems of Nigeria in your own way
10. Father. We pray for Nigeria of our dream
11. Father; Let all wickedness come to an end in our nation
DAY 13: SUNDAY 15TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 AND LOCKDOWNS.
BIBLE TEXTS: PSALMS 107:20, ZECH 10:6, 1PET 2:24
INTRODUCTION our God is sovereign, he is the omnipotent God. God is very much interested in restoring you, if only you can cry onto Him for help. Ps 90:2
1. Thank God for the gift of life and for being there for us, and for His mercy.
2. Let us confess our sins and the sins of our nation unto God 1Jn.1:19 and ask Him for mercy that endures forever. Ps136:1-2
3. Father by Your mercy hear our cries and heal all those who are sick in the name of Jesus. Ps 30:2, Zech 10:6
4. Oh God our Father we thank You forthe deliverance from the attack of this noisome pestilence called coronavirus in Jesus name. Ps 91
5. Father please forgive all our iniquities and heal all our diseases in Jesus name. Ps 103:3
6. I confess that Christ has taken all my sicknesses and diseases and nailed them to the cross. 1Pet 2:24
7. In the Name of Jesus I therefore decree that coronavirus will not have power over me and my family. 16 | P a g e
8. I bind every spirit of infirmity including coronavirus in my nation and cast them out in the mighty name of Jesus. Matt18:18
9. Almighty Father, send Your devouring fire to devour the root and power of coronavirus in the Name of Jesus.
10. Father stretch out Your hand upon coronavirus and its source and destroy them in Jesus name. Jer 51: 25
11. Oh Lord my God hide me and my family in your secret place so that we can abide under Your shadow in Jesus name. Ps 91:1, Ps 61:3-4
12. Jesus son of David have mercy on my nation and take away this plague completely in Jesus name. Mark 10:47-48
13. Oh Lord God, you made heaven and earth, there is nothing too hard for You, heal Your church and everyone in our families who have been infected by coronavirus in Jesus name. Zech 10:6
16. Oh Lord God Almighty send forth Your word and heal our nations and deliver us from destruction in the mighty name of Jesus. Ps107:20
17. By the mercies of God, no member of RCCG will be missing or be dead by the end of this battle in the mighty name of Jesus. Num31:49
18. I command every gate that coronavirus has closed against us to be lifted up now in the name of Jesus. Ps24:7-10
19. Father please restore unto our families and nations all that coronavirus has stolen away from us in Jesus name. Joel 2:25-26
20. Father let there be a complete leaping up from Lockdown to Glory for Your church in Jesus name. Acts 3:7-8
DAY 14: MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: STOP THE KIDNAPPING RITUAL AND DAILY KILLINGS
BIBLE TEXT(s): Ex 21:16, Eph 1:13-14, Eph4:30, Ps114:1-7
INTRODUCTION kidnapping is the act of abducting an individual or a group of persons for monetary gain or ritual purpose. as we pray, god will hear us and put an end to all forms of killings and kidnapping in our nation in Jesus name.
1. Father thank you for keeping and protecting me and my family from being victims of kidnapping all these years.
2. Thank you Father for delivering and protecting me from the hands of kidnappers.
3. Let us thank God for the availability of the blood of Jesus that speaks mercy for us always.
4. Let us confess our sins and ask God for mercy for we have advertised, legalized, celebrated and boasted in sin. 2Chro 7:13-14
5. Let us ask God for mercy for all the sins of disobedience, oppression, lying, bloodshed and kidnapping in our nations. 1JN 1:9
6. Father arise in Your power and release all Your children in the cage of kidnappers and ritualist in the name of Jesus. Isa 49:24-26 17 | P a g e
7. Oh God scatter the plans and agenda of kidnappers, ritualist in this nation in Jesus name. Isa8:9-10
8. Oh Lord, strive with the agent of killings and death that strive with our nation. Ps 35:1-6
9. Father arise against those sponsoring the killings of innocent citizens in our nation. Ps68:1-2
10. Father render all the weapons of the killers of innocent citizens of our country impotent in the mighty name of Jesus. Isa54:16-17
11. Oh God save the youths of our country for thy mercy’s sake Ps6:4
12. Father please trouble these kidnappers, terrorists, and ritualists in this nation until they surrender to You in the mighty name of Jesus. Ps55:19
13. Father please lay Your ambushment against all the kidnappers, terrorists, killers, and ritualist in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus. 2Chro20:22
14. Father please let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end in this nation in the mighty name of Jesus. Psa7:9
15. Oh God arise and deliver our nation from the hands of the destroyers of lives in the mighty name of Jesus. Psa107:20
16. Father arise and put an end to wickedness in our nation. Ps68:1-2
17. Oh Lord rebuke and scatter the activity of spearman who delight in war 18. Every evil river through which death flows into our nation dry up in the mighty name of Jesus. 2Kgs2:21
19. Oh God our Father, please make yourself known in Nigeria.Put an end to these daily killings in Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus. Ezek35:5
20. Father make the habitations and the hiding places of kidnappers, ritual killers, terrorist and their sponsors desolate in the mighty name of Jesus. Ezek35:1-6.
DAY 15: TUESDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2020
TOPIC: YOUTHS IN NIGERIA BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 20:29
INTRODUCTION: Youth is the time of life when one is young. A time between childhood and adulthood and the glory of young man is their strength. It’s a time that young fellow need to travail in prayers to be able to achieve his/her destiny and live a fulfil life
1. Father; thank you for your unfailing love, blessings and goodness upon our youth in Nigeria, Psa 1031-5
2. Father, please increase the faith of all our youth in you, in Nigeria, in Jesus name. Luke 17:5
3. Father, please guide and protect our young people in Nigeria, from the path of destruction and deliver them from the spirit of worldliness, in Jesus name. Psa 32:8
4. Father, please as David defeated goliath in his days let all our youth in Nigeria, defeat every goliath assign against them 1sam 17
5. Father, please help our young ones to obey and work for you at their youthful age in Jesus name. Lam 3:27
6. Father, please make our youth in Nigeria, relevant in this generation, in Jesus name. Psam71:7
7. Father, please deliver all our youth in Nigeria, from the hand of the wicked, the unrighteous and cruel men in Jesus name. Psa 71:4
8. Father, please put an end to anything causing shame and disgrace in the life of our youth, in Jesus name. Isa 54:4
9. Father, please remove far away the spirit of untimely death in the life of our youth in Nigeria, in Jesus name. Job 36:14, Jer 9:21
10.Father, please make our youth a partaker of your promise of increase in knowledge, in Jesus name. Dan 12:4
11.Father, please make our youths in Nigeria relevant and useful in the political arrangement in this nation in Jesus name.
12.Father, please open the eyes of our youth and give them clear vision, in Jesus name. Joel 2:28
13.Father, please pour out your spirit upon the life of our youth to be able to do your will Joel 2:28
14.Father, please let the glory of all our youth be awaken now, in Jesus name. Psa 57:8
15.Lord arise and save our children from the spirit of worldliness in Jesus name.
16.Every demon in charge of the social media manipulation, we dethrone you in the name of Jesus.
17.Every evil intention behind social media and technology wasting the usefulness and strength of our youth in Nigeria be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name, Job 5:12
18.My children (names of your children) will not be a victim of social media destruction in Jesus name. Prov 18:9
19.Lord; deliver our children and youths in Nigeria from the foolishness of social media in Jesus name. Prov 18:2
20.Lord help our youth in Nigeria to be more diligent, dedicated and committed to their jobs, careers, ministry, family, etc. than social media, in Jesus name. Prov 18:9.
DAY 16: WEDNESDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2020 TOPIC: YOUTHS IN NATIONS BIBLE TEXT(s): Provers 20:29
INTRODUCTION Youth is the time of life when one is young. A time between childhood and
adulthood and the glory of young man is their strength. It’s a time that young fellow need to travail in prayers to be able to achieve his destiny and live a fulfil life
1. Father, thank you for the youths all over the world Psa 103:1-5
2. Father, deliver our youths from every battle acquired from birth affecting them negatively in Jesus name. John 9:1-9,
3. Father, please endue all our youths with power from on high Luk2 4:49
4. Father, Make our youths stronger than their foes in Jesus name. 1sam 17
5. Father, please satisfy the youth with every good things of life Psa 103:5
6. Father, please destroy every spirit of weariness and tiredness in the life of our youths. Isa 40:30
7. Father, please release your divine strength upon our youth, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please retrieve back our youths’ glory from the hands of household and territorial enemies, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please help our youths to obey and work for you at this young age, in Jesus name. Lam 3:27
10.Father, please make our youth relevant in their generation, in Jesus name. Psam71:7
11.Father, please destroy every spirit of defilement among our youths, in Jesus name.
12.Father, please clothe all our youth with the garment of humility, in Jesus name. 1Pe 5:5
13.Father, please let Your good plans and purposes for all our youths be fulfilled in their generation
14.Father, please put an end to anything causing shame and disgrace in the life of our youths, in Jesus name. Isa 54:4
15.Father, please remove far away the spirit of untimely death in the life of our youths, in Jesus name. Job 36:14, Jer 9:21
16.Father, please destroy every youthful lust among our youths, in Jesus name. 2Tim 2:22
17.Father, make our youths in RCCG a show room of Your excellence all over the world, in Jesus name.
18.Father, please pour out your spirit upon the life of our youth to be able to do Your will Joel 2:28
19.Father, please let our youths come out gloriously in their peaceful protests against injustice and for good governance in all over the world in Jesus name.
20.Father, please continue to give us reasons to thank you for our youth in RCCG, in Jesus name.
DAY 17: THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: MILITARY AND SECURITY APPARATUS TO GUARANTEE SAFETY IN NIGERIA. 20 | P a g e
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALMS 91:2-6, DEUT 1:15, 2SAMUEL 8:6
INTRODUCTION. Military are well organized armed forces, officially trained to defend the territorial integrity of a nation. These men and women need prayers in order to effectively defend the territory against external invasion and internal destruction of lives and properties.
1. Let us worship our God who neither sleep nor slumber in watching over our nation. Psa 121:2
2. Let’s thank God the Almighty for being the chief security officer in charge of our nation territory. Psa 127:1-2
3. Father; thank you for the military and all security agencies in Jesus name.
4. Father; we plead for your mercy over all our security personnel in any way they have taking laws into their hands and fallen short of expectations
5. Father; protect them and families from any form of harm in Jesus name.
6. Father; by Your mercy give as many of them who have not known you, your salvation for physical and eternal security in Jesus name.
7. Father; may you never allow strange bullet to touch them in Jesus name. Is. 54:17.
8. Father; cause them to be alert at all times and fortify them against the arrows of the enemy in Jesus name.
9. Father, give them angelic assistant to fight the enemies in Jesus name. Psa 91:11
10.Father, let them be full of courage and bravery in discharging their duty in Jesus name.
11.Father: Impart them with your wisdom and understanding and guide them in all decisions in Jesus name.
12.Father; do not allow our military to be depressed in their service in Jesus name Prov 24:10
13.Father; deliver them from alcoholism and drugs but help them to be drunk with the Holy Ghost. Pro 31:6
14.Father; help them not to put their trust on their ammunition but on you in Jesus name. Acts 4:12
15.Father, expose and disgrace the evil ones among them in Jesus name.
16.Father; help those under severe battle pressures, guide them to make right decisions in Jesus name. Judges 20:34
17.Father; heal those that have sustained injuries in the course of their duty in the name of Jesus
18.Father; take care of the orphans and widow of the fallen heroes that they will not be stranded in life in Jesus name
19.Father; in all their engagement, against internal and external enemies grant them victory at all times in Jesus name
20.Father; deliver them from every traps of the enemy in Jesus name.
DAY 18: FRIDAY20TH NOVEMBER, 2020 TOPIC: NEW NIGERIA OF OUR DREAM BIBLE TEXT(S): ISAIAH 43:18-21, REV 5:21
By prophesy, we look for a nation where the name of God is exalted above any other name, where equality, justice and fear of God will be the foundation of unprecedented developmental growth that places us ahead of others.
1. Let us thank God for making Nigeria a great nation. Psalm 67
2. Father; we thank you for your goodness, mercy and divine provision in Nigeria in Jesus name. Psalm 67
3. Father arise and hasten the emergence of the new Nigeria in Jesus name
4. Father crush every obstacles and hindrance to the emergence of the new Nigeria in Jesus name. 1Thes 2:18
5. Father; Judge everyone saying over their dead bodies will the new Nigeria emerge in Jesus name. 1Sam 17:51,
6. Father release the new Nigeria that will be dependable, reliable true and trustworthy in Jesus name. Rev 5:21
7. Father by the blood of Jesus and the power in the name of Jesus, forgive us, every sin of our past and living ancestors, parents, leaders hindering the birth of the new Nigeria in Jesus name. Exo 34:7, Num 14:8
8. Father;faise carpenters (Zech 1:20-21)that make the emergence of the new Nigeria possible in Jesus name
9. Father raise divine Nehemiahs that will rebuild the ruined walls of and cities of the old Nigeria for the emergence of the new Nigeria in Jesus name. Neh 2:5
10. Father;As in new birth, don’t allow my blood and family to be use as sacrifice in the birthing of the new Nigeria in Jesus name. Isaiah 21:3
11. Father let the new Nigeria where our children, lives, business, churches, etc. will be safe and secures emerge in Jesus name. Rev 5:21
12. Father, frustrate any power that want to frustrate your purpose for Nigeria in Jesus Name.
13. Father, disappoint all the agents of division in Nigeria in Jesus Name.
14. Father, let Nigeria become the epic centre of development in the whole world in Jesus Name.
15. Father, let your fear be our guiding principle in this new Nigeria.
16. Father, let every form of oppression and suppression disappear from this nation in Jesus Name.
17. Father; Let wickedness and corruption come to an end in Jesus name.
18. Father, let all the citizens of Nigeria submit to you and seek your face continually in Jesus Name. (2Chro. 7:14).
19. Father, please let your goodness and mercy abide in this country, in Jesus name. Psa 23:6
20. All demons in charge of killings, rituals and accidents in Nigeria, fade away in Jesus name. Psalms 18:44-45,
DAY 19: SATURDAY21ST NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: DEALING WITH IDOLATRY IN THE LAND AND OUR LIVES.
BIBLE TEXT(S):ISA 42:8. EXO 20:3:5.
INTRODUCTION Idolatry is the most heinous injury and affront to the true God. It is transferring his worship and honour to a rival. Idolatry brings physical ruin.
1. Let us praise God for His faithfulness over our lives. Lam 3:22-24.
2. Thank God for His mercies that endureth forever over us. Ps 118:1.
3. Thank God for He alone is worthy of our praise and worship. Psa 95:6.
4. Let us praise God, for there is none other gods except him. 1 Sam 2:2.
5. Thank God for only Him should be reverence and worship than graven images. Isa 42:8.
6. Father in your mighty power break every altars of Idolatry in our land. Deut 7:5.
7. Lord Jesus, please destroy by your power every works of idolatry in our lives in Jesus name John 3:8.
8. Father disappoints the devices of all the crafty ones in our land so that they will not be able to perform their evil enterprises in Jesus name. Job 5:12.
9. Father gives me the grace never to bow down to any other gods. Exo 23:24.
10. Father the power to utterly overthrow and break in pieces any idol and their images release upon us in our land Exo 23:24.
11. Father in the mighty name of Jesus, release upon us the grace and mercy we need to keep us away from idols, 1 John 5:21.
12. Father please destroys every altars of affliction that have put us into captivity.
13. Father destroys in your name every evil force that makes us to lust after evil things. 1 Cor 10:6.
14. Father wipes away in your mercy every spirit in us that want us to tempt you (God). 1 Cor 10:9.
15. Father please in your mercy and grace don’t let idolatry bring spiritual destruction upon us in Jesus name 1 Cor 10:8-10.
16. Father transform and renew the heart of every Nigerian with the grace to do what is good, acceptable and perfect will of God always. Rom. 12:2.
17. Father let the land of Nigeria manifestation the prophetic declaration of healing and victory in all realms. Psa.107:20.
18. Father in the name of Jesus; raise God fearing and selfless leaders to champion the affairs of every organisation, private or public, government owned in Nigeria.
19. Father birth a new Nigeria of heaven on earth in this generation, and this nation to introduce yourself to the world
20. Father send deliverance to the four corners of Nigeria by land, water, in the heavens, and rescue this nation from collapsing. Obad. 1:17.
DAY 20: SUNDAY 22ND NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: MANIFESTATION OF GOD’S POWER AND GLORY IN NIGERIA.
BIBLE TEXT(s): EXODUS 5:1-2, EXODUS 12:29-32, ACTS 3:1-10.
INTRODUCTION Manifestation of God’s power naturally brings conviction. Pharaoh doubted God in Exodus 5:1-2 but he bowed after he encountered the power of God Exodus 12:29-32. Whenever impossible becomes possible, like the case at the beautify Gate, Acts 3:1-10), then the glory of God manifests.
1. Father, I thank you for the whole world is full of your wonders, in Jesus name.
2. Father. I thank you for the manifestation of your glory that the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus has brought to the whole world, in Jesus name.
3. Lord. I thank you for salvation of souls of Nigerians in readiness for manifestation of your glory in Nigeria.
4. Father; we thank you for manifestation of your power and glory in Nigeria.
5. Father, let there be greater manifestation of your power all over Nigeria in Jesus Name
6. Father, Release the spirit of healing, that Nigeria will become the final point for anyone seeking healing all over the world.
7. Father; Let your light shine in Nigeria that everyone will give glory to your name in Jesus name. Matt 5:16
8. Father, let the spirit of holiness cover Nigeria as water covers the sea in Jesus Name.
9. My father, make my life a wonder to my generation in Jesus name.