TEXT: Ecclesiastes 9:4-“As long as we are alive, we still have hope, just as a live dog is better off than a dead lion.” (Contemporary English Version).
“God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus …..Because He lives, I can face tomorrow …”
Hope, very simply defined, is the desire or expectation that your tomorrow will be alright. The best way to explain the importance of hope to human existence is that it is like the oxygen that we breathe in. Without it, life ceases. With it, life is sustained. A man or woman, who has lost hope or desire in life, is as good as dead, for they have or see no further reason to live. Hope is life’s elixir. It is important therefore, for us especially as believers, to keep hope alive, no matter our situation or circumstances.
Why You Must Keep Hope Alive:
1. God has a plan for everybody, including you, and it will surely come to pass in due season, Jeremiah 29:11. Abraham and Sarah did not lose hope and God blessed them with a son at old age, Genesis 21. God is never late. Same with Hannah, 1 Samuel 1.
2. It is not over for you until God says it is over. Mephiboseth was lame in both feet. His father and grandfather died same day when he was only five. He had no influential helper again in life. But from nowhere, God visited him and turned his fortune around, 2 Sam 9:1-13. God, not man or circumstances, has the final say, concerning you.
3. God wants us to have hope and promises to fulfil our hope in Him, Proverbs 23:18. If you lose hope therefore, or have no expectation, there’s no onus on God to fulfil anything concerning you.
4. God is deliberately searching for people who have hope in Him, to bless them, Psalm 33:18. If you have no hope, you are out of God’s searchlight. Hope keeps you permanently under God’s radar.
5. As a righteous, faithful and hopeful believer, you have God’s assurance of a better tomorrow not only in this life, but also in eternity, John 14:1-4; 1 Corinthians 15:19; 1 Peter 1:3-4.
Whatever your situation is, right now, God can and will make it better, provided you believe and have an expectation that He can and will. Let the opportunity of a new month revitalize your hope for better days ahead, and very soon, you will have a different story to tell, in Jesus name.
1. Father, thank you for preserving me to see the eleventh month of the year.
2. Father, Having brought me this far, I know that you will see me through to the end of the year and beyond, in Jesus name.
3. Father, please let my tomorrow be better than my today, in Jesus name.
4. Lord, as you changed Hannah’s story, and gave her a new song to sing, please change my own story, and give me a new song to sing too, in Jesus name.
5. Lord, in your mercy, change the story of Nigeria for better, from now, in Jesus name.
Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You
Jesus Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Nigeria
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah