Let us pray
Gracious Father we want to thank you this morning for your love and faithfulness toward us. We acknowledge your provisions in our lives. Please accept our thanks in Jesus name. Please Lord forgive us our iniquities. Let your name alone be glorified, in Jesus Name.
Bible Text: 1 Thessalonians 5:24
Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass. (NASB)
God is always sincere and truthful with His utterances. When He speaks, he ensures it is made manifest. Number 23:19, if we look in the Bible passage, it shows to us that God is not a man that He should lie. When God speaks, he made it come to manifestation (Ps 138:2), I pray that what God has spoken concerning you and I, shall surely come to pass in Jesus Name.
When we refer to someone been faithful, it simply means that the person is upright, full of integrity etc. We can see that God is full of integrity
1. God is Faithful to His Promises:
I don’t know what promises God has given to you and yet you feel God has forgotten you. In the life of father Abraham, he obtained God promises for his life (Gen 12:1- 4), it was established in his life, you and I can equally attest to this in the Scripture.
2. God is Faithful in Provision:
The Word of God expressly stated in the scriptures, it says that, those that put their trust in Him shall never beg for bread (meaning daily living). I declare and I claim it that from today, I receive the provision of God for my life in Jesus Name
3. God is Faithful in Protection:
It is very interesting to see nowadays the level of insecurity in the Nations of the world, Nigeria not excluded Gal 6:17 let us know that the seal of Christ is upon us, therefore, no man will trouble us. I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ, despite what might be happening, God’s divine protections will not depart from us in Jesus Name.
4. God is Faithful toward our Increase:
In Genesis 1:28, we can see categorically that God declare increase for His children whom He created. God hate backwardness or stagnancy.
5. God is Faithful in giving Peace:
Praise the Lord, in the Scripture; we can simple see that the Prince of Peace Himself declares in John 14:27 stating that God gave us His peace not as the world giveth. Even at this critical period in our Nation, I want us to believe that God is capable of restoring Peace in Nigeria. We must confess it daily and we shall eventually see the growth of the spoken Words
Steps toward Obtaining God’s Faithfulness
1. Accept Jesus Christ today as one’s personal Saviour. This is the first step,
2. Meditate in the Word of God. Just as Joshua did by meditating the Book of the Law, we can see the resounding victory God gave him.
3. Be kind to others. Ps 41:1-3. This scripture is a simple prayer for whoever shows kindness to others. God can never forget that little kindness. In the Book of Mathew 25:35 – 40
1. Father I thank you for your love and care towards me and my family.
2. Father please forgive me my sins. Show me your mercy and blot away my sins.
3. Father! You are not a liar, please every promises you have made for me and my household, let them be activated and manifest now in Jesus Name.
4. Father! We speak peace in to Nigeria. Let there be peace within and around in Jesus Name
5. Father! Please make way for those who have lost their business as a result of the looting.
6. Father! Help us not to lose focus as your children. Despite all, please guide my paths in Jesus Name.
Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You
Jesus Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah