Ephesians 3:1-20 (emphasis on V20).
Worship: All Power.
Father we acknowledge You as our Creator, Makers and Potter. You are the Incomparable God, King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible and only Wise God. Your being cuts across all distance in time and location. You are the Almighty, All Able, All Knowing, All Sufficient and All-Powerful God. Be though exalted in Jesus Name.
Father we thank You for the special gift of life, we thank You for Your mercy and compassion to us and our loved ones. For Your protection, provision and most importantly we are very gratefully.
In this our special month of double grace, be rest assured and stand on the promise of God in our text: Eph 3:20 TLB “Now glory be to God, who by his MIGHTY POWER at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of –infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes”.
I recently got exposed to a power-based perspective to this very popular scripture. This morning let us see the dimensions of the power within us and then we pray. Where does this power come from? surely a better appreciation will help us step in to the ‘beyond our imaginations’ blessings promised us by God.
1. The Power of the Gospel. Power does not come from your position, wealth, title or circumstances in life. Paul himself was a prisoner (v.1). It doesn’t come from human greatness. Paul writes, ‘I am less than the least of all God’s people’ (v.8). Power doesn’t come from lording over people. Paul writes, ‘I became a servant’ (v.7). Rather, it comes from the message of the Gospel, that Paul described in this passage. The Gospel is ‘the power of God’ for the salvation of everyone who believes (Romans 1:16). Also see what 1 Cor 1:18 says, the message of the cross is the power of God to those who are saved.2. The Power of Unity. We are co-heirs, sons and daughters of God the Father. We are brothers and sisters, inheritors together in the promises of Christ Jesus. We are co-members, belonging to the same body of Christ (Ephesians 3:6). We are united in Jesus Christ, co-sharers of the promised Holy Spirit. This unity is extraordinarily powerful. ‘His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to his eternal purpose which he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord’ (vv.10–11).The use of ‘manifold’ here refers to the multi-faceted wisdom of God. It is multi-racial and multicultural. God has brought everybody together in his church. Therefore, not only is disunity (of churches and denominations) harmful to the spread of the gospel but unity is so powerful. Every time a person is reconciled to God and to their brothers and sisters in Christ, the demons scream and the angels rejoice. The manifold wisdom of God is revealed.3.The Power of the Holy Spirit. Paul prayed that ‘out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith’ (vv.16–17) and that ‘you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God’ (v.19).4. The Power of God’s love. Do we really understand the full extent of God’s love for us? Paul prayed that ‘with both feet planted firmly on love, we’ll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus the extravagant dimensions of Christ’s love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God’ (vv.17–19, MSG).
My prayer is that the mighty power of God will be activated in us to enable to do great and mighty things that will astonish the world and drive them in to the loving arms of our savior and redeemer in Jesus name.
1. Father, thank you for sending your Holy Spirit to me in Jesus name.
2. O Lord, fill me afresh with the power of your spirit in Jesus name
3. O Lord, help me subdue every fleshly manifestation of sin in my body by the power of your spirit.
4. Sweet Holy Spirit, never let me try to limit You to my capacity in Jesus name
5. Holy Spirit, trouble and let all my divinely-appointed helpers begin to locate me from now, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father please we pray for unity in the body of Christ and let this unity empower us to take charge and effect impactful and enduring change to our nation in Jesus name.
7. Lord, Your Word is very powerful, please empower us to be part of the end time army that is aggressively spreading the gospel to the four corners of the earth in Jesus name.
8. For all our troubles, challenges and hindrances in the past, Father empower us in the order of Isa 61:7 to get double portion of blessings, peace, joy and grace in Jesus name.
9. We declare in the name of Jesus that the song from our heart and on our lips in this month shall be “come and see, come and see what the what the Lord has done”.
10. This month shall not end without our glorious and mighty testimonies being published and broadcast all over in Jesus name.
Thank You For Studying And Sharing With Other People. God Bless You
God Loves You
Thank You Jesus.
Father! In The Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ Your Son! We Cover Your Son Pastor E A Adeboye With The Precious Blood Of Jesus! He Shall Finish Strong, To Your Glory Through Christ Jesus Our Lord And Saviour! Amen!
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
Support Our Ministry
Good Morning Dear!
It Cost A Lot Of Money To Maintain A Website! Nonetheless A Non-Profit Christian Website.
Please If You Have Been Blessed By This Ministry And You Are Led To Support And Bless This Ministry In Return.
Please Make Your Donation To This Account
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah
Account Number: 0139438409
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
To Help Us Continue In The Spreading Of The Gospel Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Every Corner Of This World.
Thank You Very Much For Your Support!
May God We Serve Bless You A Million Times In Return! Amen!
Ogwo Chukwuemeka Obiorah