The Bible describes God as perfect.
Perfect means excellent. Mark 7:37
Everything about God is perfect.
He is perfection personified.
He has perfect standards and gives perfect gifts. James 1:5
- God wants His children to be wiser than their teachers. Psalm 119:99
- He gives strength continually. Isaiah 40:29,31, Judges 14:5-6
- Pastor He promotes; He not only wants you to be on top, but to be on top constantly. Deuteronomy 28:13, Genesis 39:1-6
God blessed Abraham and took it further to make him a blessing such that the earth would be blessed through Him. Genesis 17
Deuteronomy 28:11-12, Genesis 26:12-14
- God gives joy in its fullness. He gives joy such that you need special words to describe this kind of joy. Psalm 16:11, Matthew 2:1-10
- He not only gives life, He gives you abundantly. John 1:1-4, 10:10
- God not only gives victory, He wants you to be more than conquerors.
1 Corinthians 15:57, Romans 8:37
Furthermore, He wants you to have victory without a fight. Deuteronomy 28:1-7
Why is God so perfect in what He gives and does for you?
- In all things, He is super; more than enough. Genesis 17:1
- He’s not just high, He is the most High. Psalm 91:1, Ecclesiastes 5:8
He is so high, He decides who sits on the throne.
- God is not just mighty, He is the Almighty.
Psalm 24:7-8, 91:1, Jeremiah 32:27
- He is not just pure, He is unchangeably pure. James 1:17
God requires that we be perfect.
If you want all these perfect gifts from God, you must be perfect. Luke 12:47-48
Good things come at a cost.
Perfect things cost perfectly.
Your Father is perfect and He expects you to be perfect. For to whom much is given, much is expected. Like Father, like son.
He expects His children to be like Him; to be holy because He is holy.
1 Peter 1:14-16
You are born of a perfect Father.
1 John 3:9
If anyone said it’s impossible to be perfect, they’re saying it is impossible to be more than conquerors.
The Holy Spirit is more than willing to give the grace to become perfect.
But you can’t access the help of the Holy Spirit if you’re not born again.
If you want to give your life to Jesus, bow your head and ask Him to save your soul and dwell in you.