If you repay good with evil, evil will never leave your house.
- Apostle Paul told Timothy his Spiritual Son to understand that ungratefulness is one of the signs of the end time .
- It is written in 2 Timothy 3:2
For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.
- We ought to be grateful to the Lord of our lives, the owner of all things .
- In fact the Bible admonishes us that in anything we do, we must give glory to the name of the Lord. Col 3:17
- When Annaiah and Sapphira refused to give back to the source, they died by correction
- It is for us to learn a very big lesson.
- Giving is an art of worshiping God.
It is only a grateful heart that understands how to give to God. They give with reverence, with humility and there is an indescribable joy that flows from the well within them.
- I rejoice each time I see humble givers. They take after God’s nature in giving.
- The spirit of giving is a gift from God.
- John 3:16
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
- How many men can beat God’s kind of love. Giving therefore is a demonstration of the love of God in the heart of man.
- Those who can’t give still have wickedness hidding in their heart and they need real deliverance because they won’t be able to worship God acceptably.
- They are pure ingrates that do not know how to show God their gratitude for His love and goodness towards them.
- One major difference between Father Abraham and Lot is gratitude. We saw Abraham raising altar unto God from time to time. It was when he finally took Isaac to the altar for sacrifice as demanded by God that God spoke to him in Genesis 22:16-18
“This is what the lord says: Because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your son, your only son, I swear by my own name that
I will certainly bless you. I will multiply your descendants beyond number, like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will conquer the cities of their enemies.
And through your descendants all the nations of the earth will be blessed—all because you have obeyed me.”
- Your offering is a measure of your gratitude to God.
- David vowed never to offer sacrifice to God that would not cost him anything. You know how God treated him too.
- Read it in 2Samuel chapter 7; Jehovah covenanted with him that He will establish his throne in Israel forever. That no matter what his children do, he won’t cast them away but apply the rod of correction.
- I beg you today; love God with all your heart and reciprocate His goodness with your gratitude. It enhances answered prayer.
- Bless Him for illuminating your heart and pledge your gratitude to Him forever. He will do you well in Jesus’ name. Good morning.