TEXT: ISAIAH 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
The above passage expresses the names of the Lord. One of the names of Jesus Christ is “Wonderful” which is an expression of the attributes of His works in the lives of men. There is no doubt; God manifestations have been so wonderful in our lives individually and in RCCG family as a whole. We are privileged to have witnessed countless signs, miracles and wonderful works in our midst. Our God is set to do more in this year convention. That is why the theme is Wonderful. Therefore, let us pray and praise Him more. “Oh, that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!”
The following are some guidelines and prayer points that will be helpful during the period from Sunday 26th July to Saturday 8th August, 2020. These prayer points are not exhaustive, take time daily to give God quality praise and thanksgiving with your other requests. May you be blessed in the Name of Jesus
DAY 1: SUNDAY 26TH JULY, 2020.
THANKSGIVING (GENERAL, CHURCH, DADDY AND MUMMY GO, PASTORS, MINISTERS AND WORKERS) BIBLE TEXT(S): Psa 136: 1 – END
Thanksgiving is the art of giving thanks to God through the demonstration or show of appreciation for all He has done for us. It is good to give thanks unto the Lord for all He has done for us in these past years. Psalms 92:1. Psalms 101, 105, 136. 1 Chronicles 16:8.
1. Father, I thank You for saving my soul and for Your mercy that endures forever over my life in Jesus name Lamentations 3:22.
2. Father, I thank You for renewing Your mercies every morning over my life, in Jesus name. Lamentation 3:22.
3. Father, I thank you for your sufficient grace and mercy over every member of my family in the face of the COVID 19 pandemic in Jesus name.
4. Father I thank you for delivering me and my family from the hands of devourers in Jesus name
5. Thank God for the inspiration of God that initiated the establishment of RCCG Psa. 32:8
6. Thank God for all the past ministerial activities and spiritual breakthroughs since 1952 in RCCG all over the World. Psa 124:1
7. Let us bless the name of the Lord for all the souls won for Jesus Christ in every meeting hosted all over the world by RCCG Ministers since inception of the church. Gen. 1:28
8. Let us thank God for all the children born during past conventions. Ps.127:3
9. Let us thank God for all the blessing, miracles, healings and infrastructural expansions in the mission all over the world. Ps. 150:1-5
10. Let us with a gladsome heart thank God for the peculiarity of this year Convention of “WONDERFUL”. It’s one of a kind and the Wonders that will be revealed.
11. Let us thank God for all members and families in RCCG, for His provisions, protections, mercy and favour. Ps.23:1
12. Let us bless the name of the Lord for the Church of God that is marching forward despite the threat of the insurgents across the globe.
13. Appreciate God for all the souls won to the Kingdom through the Holy Spirit in all the outreaches where Daddy G.O had ministered this year.
14. Worship God who has been keeping His Ministers and Pastors in RCCG.
15. Let us thank God for His mercy that he has made available in sustaining His Church. Lamentation 3:22-23
16. Let us bless the name of the Lord for His obedient son Pastor E.A. Adeboye who is also a wonderful gift of inestimable value to our generation. Ps. 128:1-6
17. Thank God for Daddy and Mummy G.O and for His mercy over them Exod. 33:19.
18. Thank God for calling and backing up Daddy and Mummy G.O in this Great Commission.
19. Let us thank God for His mercy over the family of Daddy G.O.
20. Let us thank God for divine health in the family of Daddy G.O
DAY 2: MONDAY 27TH JULY, 2020.
MERCY, FORGIVENESS AND DIVINE INTERVENTION,
Text: Psalms 51:1- end, Hab. 3:2.
Man was enjoying fellowship with God before man sinned, lost everything and became slave to Satan. God intervened through his mercy by sending his son Jesus Christ to pay the price for the sin of man at Calvary, man obtained forgiveness through the blood at Calvary.
1. Father, thank you for sending your only begotten son Jesus Christ to this world because of me. John 3:16.
2. Father, mercy and forgiveness belong to you, have mercy and forgive me my sin’s in Jesus name, Romans 9:15.
3. Father, have mercy on me and forgive me the sins of my father’s in Jesus name. Dan.9:9.
4. Father, let your mercy prevail over judgement over me in Jesus name, Lam.3:22.
5. Father, show me your mercy and grant me your salvation in Jesus name. Psalms, 85:7.
6. Father, hear my cry and show me your mercy in Jesus name, Psalms 86:3.
7. Father, arise and have mercy upon me in Jesus name, Psalms 102:13.
8. Father, please satisfy me early with your mercy that I may rejoice and be glad all my days in Jesus name, Psalms 90:14.
9. Father, hear the cry of my plea for your mercy in Jesus name, Psalms 28:2.
10. Father, remember me of your loving kindness and tender mercies as they have been ever of old in Jesus name, Psalms 25:6.
11. Father, have mercy on me according to your loving kindness and according to the multitude of your tender mercies in Jesus name, Psalms 51:1.
12. Father, by your mercy, cleanse me with the precious blood of Jesus in Jesus name. Heb. 9:32
13 Father, I confess my sin unto you without hiding anything from you, forgive me by your mercy in Jesus name, Prov: 28:13
14. Father, let your mercy speak for me where ever I have lost hope in Jesus name. 1 King’s 17:12.
15. Father, let your mercy uphold and sustain me in Jesus name.
16. Father, by your mercy, let me obtain grace and favor in Jesus name, Esther 2:17.
17. Father, by your mercy, let my situation receive divine intervention in Jesus name. Mark 10:47-52.
18. Father, by your mercy, let my life receive divine abundance in Jesus name. 2 King’s 4:1-7.
19. Father, by your mercy, let my life receive the wonders of God in Jesus name. John 9:1-9.
20. Father, by your divine intervention, chase away covid-19 from our nation in Jesus name, Exo. 10:19.
DAY 3: TUESDAY 28TH JULY, 2020.
TERRORISM, HERDSMEN’S KILLING. KIDNAPPING, AND RELATED WICKEDNESS.
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psalms 34:14, Matthew 26:52-54, Proverb 6:16-19
Terrorism is unlawful use of violence and intimidation against people, especially against civilians in the pursuit of political aims. Let us cry out to God against these evil in our nation.
1. Oh lord dismantle all the equipment of the terrorist in our land in Jesus name Isa 25-23-33
2. Lord reveal all the secret of the terrorist in our life in the name of Jesus, Amos 3:7
3. Oh lord, expose all those behind terrorism in our land in the name of Jesus, 1 Cor 2:10
4. Every problem originated from terrorism in our land be cancelled in the name of Jesus, Psa 22:11
5. I break and loose our nation from the strong hold of terrorism in the name of Jesus, Deut 33:27
6. Every completed work of the terrorism over our life and nation be destroyed in Jesus name, John 3:1-10
7. Our heavenly father put the spirit of truth in the life of all terrorist so that they will repent in the name of Jesus, John 8:32
8. Father any terrorist who refuses to repent be destroyed in the name of Jesus, Thes 1:6
9. Oh lord restore the dignity of our nation which terrorism has destroyed in the name of Jesus, Job 42:108
10.Oh God send your axe of fire to the root of terrorism in our nation in the name of Jesus, Matt 3:10
B. HERDSMEN’S KILLERS
Bible text: Deuteronomy 5:17, Exodus 20:13, Exodus 23:7, Leviticus 24:17 Matthew 5:21
11. Thank you lord because you are able to deliver us from the killings of the herdsmen. (Jeremiah 15:2 )
12. Oh Lord any herdsmen’s killer that refuses to repent, let destruction take him unaware in the name of Jesus (Deuteronomy 32:24)
13. Lord let herdsmen killer begin to fight against themselves as you did in 2 Chronicles 20:23
14. Oh Lord let the air, the food, drink and the land of our nation become poison to the herdsmen killed in our land in the name of Jesus (Psalm 69:21)
15. Lord quench every hunger of killing in the heart of the herdsmen in the name of Jesus (Ezekiel 36:26-27)
BIBLE TEXT(S): Exodus 21:16, Deuteronomy 24:7, Mathew 19:18, Romans 13:1-end
16. Lord God almighty avenge speedily and set free all your people that are present in the hands of the kidnappers in the name of Jesus (Luke 18:8)
17. God hide not thy face from us now that our land is in trouble of kidnappers in the name of Jesus (Psalm 102:2a )
18. I bind and cast out every spirit of kidnapping in our nation in Jesus name (Mathew 12:29)
19. Every strong man behind kidnapping in our land be arrested in Jesus name (Mathew 12:29)
20. Any one that is sponsoring kidnapping let the judgment of God come upon them in Jesus name (Ezekiel 21:16)
21. Every inherited curse of kidnapping in our nation be broken because Christ has redeemed us in the name of Jesus (Galatians 3:13)
22. Lord remove every covering of all the kidnappers in our nation in the name of Jesus (Ezekiel 21:26)
23. God of peace bring peace to our nation and bruise all the kidnappers under your feet in Jesus name (Romans 16:20)
24. Lord according to your word in (Mathew 3:10) hewn down every kidnapper in our land in the name of Jesus.
D. RITUALS KILLING
BIBLE TEXT(S): Proverb 15:8, Proverbs 21:27, Proverbs 6:16-19, Deuteronomy 12:31
25. Thank the lord for His power to deliver us from any forms of rituals killing in Jesus name (Hebrews 7:25)
26. God of comfort, comfort every families in our nation that has lost any of their beloved one through rituals killing in Jesus name (2 Corinthians 1:3)
27. Let God arise and break the teeth of all rituals killers in our nation in Jesus name (Psalm 58:6)
28. Oh lord exposed all the hidden places of the rituals killers in our nation in the of Jesus name (Daniel 2:22)
29. Lord since you are angry with the wicked every day let your anger come upon all the rituals killers without stopping in the name of Jesus (Psalm 7:11)
30. All the satanic location in our nation that are invoking rituals killers be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus (Deuteronomy 4:24)
31. I scatter by fire every satanic re-enforcement that is powering rituals killing in our land in the name of Jesus (Exodus 19:18)
32. Lord disconnect all the rituals killers from the source of their power in the name of Jesus (Psalm 44:5)
33. By the mercy in the blood of Jesus, Lord cancel the evil consequences ritual killings has brought upon our nation in Jesus name (2 Thessalonian 1:9)
34. Thank you, lord Jesus, for answering us and using your bosom of destruction to sweep out all the rituals killing, kidnappers, terrorist and killer herdsmen in our nations in Jesus name (Isaiah 14:23)
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY 29TH JULY, 2020
COVID-19, SICKNESSES AND DISEASES AND OTHER HEALTH RELATED ISSUES
BIBLE TEXT(S): Psalms 91:1 – 10
Multiplication of sin despite the messages of salvation has attracted the agents of death like sicknesses, diseases (COVID-19) and other health related issues that wasted in noonday. As we humbly go back to God, there shall be healing.
1. Thank God for his goodness and mercy to you, your family and your country, psalms 106:1
2. Thank God for sustaining your country despite diverse evils and rejection of God in many countries. Lamentation 3:22.
3. Let us bless the name of the Lord who has the power to heal all disease, Psa 103:2
4. Let us thank our Redeemer who is mighty to deliver us from all form of diseases
5. Glorify the name of the Lord because his mercies endure forever and prevail over every judgements of death, Psa 107:1-2, Jam 2:3
6. Father please show the nations of the world your mercies in times like this and always in Jesus Name. Rom. 9:15-16.
7. Let us plead for God’s mercies over of lives, families, lands, countries for we have all sinned and fallen short of His glory. Rom 3:23, Rom 9:15-16
8. Father have mercy and forgive us our trespasses, Daniel 9:8-9,
9. Father let the blood of Jesus cleanse and purify our country from sin and iniquity in Jesus name
10. Father, in your mercy, destroy every yoke of Corona virus in my country, and all countries of the world in Jesus name, Isaiah 10:27,
11. Father, in your mercy, take away this plague called Corona virus and heal our country in Jesus name, Exo. 15:26
12. Father, in your mercy, destroy every power of wasters over your creatures all over the world in Jesus name, psalms 91:6
13. Father, in your mercy, deliver us all from evil arrow of corona virus that flies by day in Jesus name, psalm 91:5
14. Father, in your mercy, protect my dwelling place from any plague called Corona virus in Jesus name, psalms 91:10,
15. Father, frustrate the agenda of wasters (covid-19) against our economy individually and as nations in Jesus name.
16. Father, release your wind to blow corona virus away from our nation’s in Jesus name. Exodus 10:19
17. Father, put an end to the lock down all over the world and remove the negative effect on all nations in Jesus Name.
18. Father, divinely provide for all your children all over the world even in this lock down in Jesus name. Luke 5:5 & 6.
19. Father, send the destroying wind against any power that want to prolong the lock down for any evil purpose in Jesus name. Jeremiah 51:1.
20. Father, let we your children come out of this lock down better than we were, in every area of our lives in Jesus Name.
DAY 5: THURSDAY 30TH JULY, 2020
THANKSGIVING FOR THE PREVIOUS MINISTERS CONFERENCES AND SUCCESS OF THIS YEAR EDITION
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Romans 7:6
We give God thanks for another opportunity He is giving us to witness the year 2020 edition of ministers’ conference regardless of the lock down. Thanksgiving is the gateway to Gods presence and also the secret to getting more from Him. As we thank Him and pray, this year conference will be more glorious in Jesus name.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, we give you thanks for the privilege to witness another minister conference. 1 Thessalonians 5:18
2. Father, in the name of Jesus, we give you thanks for the previous minister conference. Philippians 4:6
3. Father, in the name of Jesus we celebrate for the atmosphere of righteousness that we enjoyed in the previous minister conference. Psalms 7:17
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for your goodness over every minister and workers in the mission. Psalms 107:1
5. Father, in the name of Jesus we offered our thanksgiving to you over all you have done in the past. Psalms 50:14
6. Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the greatness of your faithfulness over the Redeemed Christian Church of God. Lamentations 3:23
7. Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you in advance for all you are going to do in this year ministers conference. Ephesians 5:20
8. Father, in the name of Jesus, let this year minister conference be a good and perfect event orchestrated from heaven to us all. James 1:17
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, let this minister conference provoke perfection in our lives as ministers. 2 Timothy 3:17
10. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the heaven open over us all during this year minister conference and give a fresh experience with you. 2 Timothy 3:16
11. Father, in the name of Jesus, let this year minister conference be a life changing experience for all and meet us all beyond our expectation. Jeremiah 29:11
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, we commit the conference unto you, please perfect all that concerns and let there be great testimony following. Proverbs 16:3
13. Father, in the name of Jesus, let there be an outpouring of your Holy Spirit to teach and understand every divine message that will be delivered during the conference. John 14:26
14. Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask for wisdom from above to come on all those who will be ministering during the conference. James 1:5
15. Father, in the name of Jesus, we ask for special wisdom from above that is pure to come afresh on our father in the Lord Daddy G O. James 3:17
16. Father, in the name of Jesus, let this year minister conference lead to a newness of life in you for us all. Romans 6:4
17. Father, in the name of Jesus, let our walk with you as ministers be in newness of spirit as we conclude this year conference. Romans 7:6
18. Father, in the name of Jesus, please order the step of as many that will be travelling to making the conference a success. Psalms 37:23
19. Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the success and triumph of this year conference. 2 Corinthians 2:14
20. Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the revelation of your word that will come to us during this year minister conference in Jesus name. Psalms 31:19
DAY 6: FRIDAY 31ST JULY, 2020
PRAYER FOR DIVINE LIFTING FOR THE CHURCH, BUSINESS AND FAMILIES GLOBALLY OUT OF THE LOCKDOWN REGIME
BIBLE TEXT(S) Psalms 105:1-end
The world has been going through paralytic and convulsing experiences since the beginning of this year due to the lockdown imposed by most nations as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. Churches, Business and Families have been affected globally. It is time to pray for Divine intervention so that we can experience total restorations.
1. Thank God for this season of retreat and lockdown. Psa 105,136, Psalm 103:1-5.
2. Thank God for preservation of life and property during this global lockdown. PS 136, PS 92:1
3. Thank God for His marvelous works and the dominion He has given to us over the rest of creation including coronavirus. GEN 1:26-28.
4. Confess your sins, the sins of your Families, Church and Nations. Lamentation 3:22, PS 51:1-12, PS 66:18.
5. Thank God for His love and faithfulness towards His church. JOHN 3:16.
6. Pray for the unity of the church especially in this era of lockdown and hardship. PS 133:1, JOHN 17:21.
7. Pray that God will use this present situation to revive the church and wake us up from our slumber. PS 85:6.
8. Let’s Pray that God will break down every denominational wall causing disunity in the body of Christ.
9. Pray for all our pastors and church leaders for clearer visions and understanding in this lockdown.
10. Father, please let there be a lifting up for your church in this season of Lockdown in Jesus Name.
11. Let’s pull down every strong hold of coronavirus in this state, Nation and in the World as a whole. 2 COR 10:4-5
12. Father turn the wisdom of this disease’s inventors to foolishness in Jesus Name. PS 99:8, PS 106:29-30.
13. Father disappoint the devices of all the crafty ones connected with the invention of COVID-19 in Jesus Name.
14. Let’s plead the blood of Jesus over our lives and families against coronavirus. Let the blood give us victory over this pandemic. REV 12:11.
15. Father, please bring your Church, our Nation and Families into your secret place and cause us to dwell under your shadow in Jesus Name. PS 91:1-2.
16. Father, help everyone of us to move out of lockdown to leaping up to greatness in the mighty name of Jesus. Acts 3:7-8.
17. Father arise and give us uncommon method to lift the current global lockdown in Jesus name.
18. Father, with you nothing shall be impossible, raise and pour out your spirit on men and women that will proffer solution to the issue of the current epidemic in Jesus name, Joel 2:28-30
19. Father after this lockdown restore all that your people and the church had lost in multiple fold in Jesus name. Joel 2:25-27
20. Let us thank God for answers to our prayers
DAY 7: SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST, 2020
PRAYER FOR MINISTERS TO BECOME BETTER AFTER THE NATIONAL MINISTERS CONFERENCE AND BATTLE AXES IN THE HAND OF THE LORD
BIBLE TEXTS: Psalm 104:4, Psalm 103:21, Isaiah 44:26, Isaiah 61:6.
The purpose of the mission’s yearly ministers’ conference is to produce ministers with the vision of God, Integrity, passion for souls, knowledge, humility social skills, wisdom from God. Ministers who are deliberate to work hard. Let us pray that our ministers will be better shepherds after this year’s minister’s conference. Col 4:12.
1. Let us thank God for all the past ministers’ conferences we have had (Psalm 103:1-5) and for His love and mercy towards His church.
2. Let’s appreciate God for the success and outcome of the previous ministers’ conference.
3. Let us thank God for the life of our G.O Pastor E. A. Adeboye. Thank God for the strength and anointing of God upon his life. 1 Cor 9:14.
4. Father, we thank you for making it possible for us to experience another ministers conference in spite of the COVID-19 pandemic. Matt 19:26, Luke 18:27.
5. Father, we thank You for Your grace and mercy upon all our ministers. I Cor 12:9.
6. Let us ask God that the Word of God and the blood of Jesus will purge and sanctify all our ministers.
7. Father, in this ministers’ conference, let Your will be made known to your ministers in Jesus Name. John 7:17.
8. Father, let your ministers answer the call to repentance from wrong deeds and sin in Jesus Name. Joel 1:13, Joel 2:17.
9. Father use this ministers conference to deliver all our ministers from every form of lust and defilement in Jesus mighty Name. 1 Thess 4:3, 1 John 2:17.
10. Father by the end of this year’s ministers conference, let all your minister become addicted to soul winning in Jesus Name. 2 Peter 3:9.
11. Oh Lord, use this ministers conference to bring complete transformation to all your ministers by the renewing of their minds so that they will not conform to this world. Rom 12:2.
12. Father, during this ministers conference, cause all your ministers to receive fresh fire from above in Jesus Name. Acts 2:3 .
13. Father let Your ministers be filled with the Holy Spirit and fire to do exploits for You in Jesus Name. Eph 5:18.
14. Father, after this ministers conference, let the spiritual eyes of our ministers be flooded with your light so that they will know and understand the hope of their calling in Jesus name. Eph 1:18.
15. Oh God, arise and paralyze every enemy of your ministers’ excellence in Jesus Name. Psalm 68:1.
16. Father, let every ungodly power sitting in the position of authority in Your church be rooted out in Jesus Name. Matt 15:13.
17. Father, make all Your ministers flames of fire in Jesus Name. Psalm 104:4.
18. Father, deliver all Your ministers that are in bondage in Jesus Name. Isaiah 49:24-26.
19. Father, increase the dedication and commitment of all your ministers to You in Jesus mighty Name. 2 Cor 12:15, Phil 3: 13-14.
20. Father deliver your ministers from relying on the experiences of yesterday to fight today’s battles in Jesus Name. Eph 5:18, Acts 1:8.
21. Thank God for answers to all our prayers.
DAY 8: SUNDAY 2ND AUGUST, 2020
THANKSGIVING PRAYERS FOR THE PAST CONVENTIONS AND THE SUCCESS IN VIEW FOR THIS YEAR’S EDITION
BIBLE TEXT(S): Matt 28:18-20, 1 Tim 2:1-4, Psalm 104:4, Luke 17:17-19.
The importance of strategic prayers for this year’s convention cannot be over-emphasized. Our God will not do any great thing on earth without men Praying for it. The devil will also not release prisoners or captives without warfare. If we must witness new release of the wonders of the wonderful God, His power and Glory, we must thank God for His previous blessings and learn to sow in tears (prayers). Our thanksgiving will provoke God to do more. Luke 17:11-19.
1. Let us thank and praise God for the success of all the previous conventions we have had. 1 Thess 5:18, Psalm 103:1-5.
2. Let us thank Him for all the miracles, breakthroughs and testimonies we have experienced in the past annual conventions. Psalm 107:8.
3. Let us thank Him for all the past journey mercies. Prov 21:31.
4. Let us thank Him for His mercy that endures forever. Psalm 136:1-2.
5. Father, we thank you for all the bumper harvest of souls during the past annual conventions in Jesus Name.
6. Father we thank you all the babies born during the past annual conventions in the mighty Name of Jesus.
7. Thank You Father for the preservation of lives and properties in all the past annual conventions.
8. Thank You Lord for all the graduations, ordinations, promotions and all other activities carried out in the previous annual conventions.
9. Father, we thank You for all ministers you have used to minister to your church during the past conventions.
10. Thank You Lord for how you have always equipped your son Pastor E. A. Adeboye for all the ministrations.
11. Father, please have mercy on us all. Let our own sins not be a hinderance to your divine blessings for us in this year’s annual convention in Jesus Name. Psalm 66:18, Psalm 25:11.
12. Let us thank God that the gate of hell in form of COVID-19 could not stop this year’s annual convention. Matt 16:18.
13. Father, as we thank you, let Your fire fall during this year’s convention in all our various parishes and viewing centers and let there be miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus Name. Acts 14:11.
14. Father, as we thank you, let there be bumper harvest of souls during this convention in Jesus Name. Titus 2:11, Acts 4:3-4.
15. Oh Lord, as we worship you, rend the heavens and come down and help us in this year’s convention in Jesus Name. Isaiah 64:1-2.
16. Father let every evil gathering against this year’s convention be broken down in pieces in Jesus Name. Isaiah 8:9-10.
17. We resist every satanic opposition and strategies being planned against this convention in the mighty Name of Jesus. Isaiah 44:24-26.
18. Father, deliver all your workers and ministers from every form of laxities in Jesus Name. Acts 3:7-8.
19. We cover all the equipment of sound, power, vision, lighting, media etc. with the blood of Jesus.
20. Father we thank you for answering all our prayers.
DAY 9: MONDAY 3RD AUGUST, 2020
PRAY FOR DADDY G.O; UNUSUAL PRESENCE OF GOD AND OUTPOURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THIS YEAR’S ANNUAL CONVENTION.
BIBLE TEXT(s): 1 Tim 2:1-4
The bible encourages us to labour in prayer for our leaders and their families. Let us pray for the power and anointing of God to be upon our own father, the General Overseer of RCCG, in a very special way during this year’s convention.
1. Father we thank you for the life of Your son pastor E. A. Adeboye.
2. Father we thank you for how You have cared and provided for him and his family in Jesus name. Phil 4:19.
3. Father have mercy on them in any way they have offended you. Psalm 66:18.
4. Father we thank you for all the miracles you have done through him in the past in the Mighty name of Jesus. Psalm 136:1-4.
5. Father pour your special anointing upon him for this year’s convention in Jesus Name. Joel 2:25.
6. Father don’t allow his word fall to the ground during this year’s convention 1 Sam 3:19.
7. Father please don’t allow him experience a better past convention in Jesus Name.
8. Father make your son a flame of fire and oracle in Jesus Name we pray. Psalm 104:4.
9. Father, we ask for your divine protection over his life and family always in Jesus Name. No weapon formed against him and members of his family shall prosper in Jesus Name. Isaiah 54:17.
10. Father by your almighty power use all the elements of creation and all creatures to assist this year convention wonderfully in Jesus Name. Psalm 148: 1-14.
11. Father Lord let Your word come through your son with much power that the heart of sinners will be pricked, convicted and converted in Jesus Name. Acts 4:4.
12.Father do signs and wonders and miracles through your son our Daddy G. O. that will cause men like the Philippian in Acts 16:25-30 to repent and be saved in Jesus Name.
13.Father let all other ministers flow in the same utterance and anointing with Your son Pastor E.A. Adeboye in the Name of Jesus.
14. Father we bless Your Name for a great in-gathering of souls into Your kingdom during this year’s convention.
15. Father open the eyes of Your son to see the wondrous things from you during this convention in Jesus Name. Isaiah 25:1.
16. Father let the heavens over him be open for unusual miracles this time in Jesus Name. Deut 28:13.
17. Father please keep your son our G.O. as apple of your eye in Jesus Name. Psalm 17:18.
18. By the power in the Name of Jesus we pull down every stronghold of the enemy that will bring distractions to your church as your son our Daddy G.O. will be ministering in Jesus Name 2 Cor 10:4.
19.Father frustrate every plan of the enemy against Daddy G.O and his family in Jesus Name. Isaiah 44:24-26.
20. Let us thank God for answers to our prayers.
DAY 10: TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST, 2020
PRAYER AGAINST NETWORKS DISTORTIONS AND SATANIC ONSLAUGHTS AGAINST THE CHURCH/RCCG THROUGH ICT
BIBLE TEXT(S): Philippians. 4:13, Luke 4:19
This year minister’s conference and the convention will be virtual. Effective communication will depend on good networks from internet providers and
grace for capacity to many of our members who are yet to be ICT compatible.
1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for your Mercy’s that is new every morning. Lamentations: 3:22-23
2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the gift of wisdom and quick understanding. James 1:17
3. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the advancement in information communication technology in the dispensation. 1 Samuel 12:6
4. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for all the organizations that are service providers in ICT all over the nations of the world. Ephesians 3:20
5. Father in the name of Jesus, change the mind set of believers to embrace online transaction with every member of their family for economic advancement in the name of Jesus. 1 Samuel 12:6
6. Father please increase the interest of believers to monitor their children, and teens in positive innovative advancement in the ICT Isaiah 8:18
7. Father in the name of Jesus, deliver our children and teens from turning the internet into an idol of worship in the name of Jesus. Exodus 20:3
8. Father instills in the hearts of the children and teens your divine nature that cannot be aborted by ICT or other earthly knowledge in the name of Jesus. 2 Peter 1:4
9. Father makes the children and teens of believers to focus on Christ more than lCT Hebrews 12:2
10. Father in the name of Jesus, make our children and teens embrace the good opportunity created by ICT and not the bad James 4:17
11. Father in the name of Jesus, deliver our children and teens mentally and physically in this technological world. Obadiah 1:17
12. Father by divine intervention lead government of all nations to provide wide awareness of ICT to teens and children.
13. Father by the power in the name of Jesus right inside RCCG raise giants to manage the ICT Programs that will take over the world. Daniel 11:32
14. Father we thank you because you are the head of all principalities and powers, having power over all powers against your church. Col 2:10
15. Father destroy every spiritual powder militating against your church. Micah 5:12, Leviticus 20: 27
16. Father, I pull down every stronghold of the powers attacking your church in Jesus name 2 Cor 10:4
17. Father, we cast down every imagination and every high thing that want to exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ in your church in Jesus name 2 Cor 10:5
18. Father, let every enchantment and divination against your church come to naught in Jesus name. Num 23:23
19. Father, have mercy on those that devil is using against your church and convert them to your evangelists in Jesus name. Acts 9:3 – 19
20. All evil altars sponsoring attack against the church all over the world, break into pieces now in Jesus name. Deut. 12:3.
21. Father, let there be confusion in the mist of those attacking your and let your church grow bigger and stronger every day in Jesus name. Matt. 16:18.
DAY 11: WEDNESDAY 5TH AUGUST, 2020
CHILDREN, YOUTH, RAPE AND GENDER VIOLENCE
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 Samuel 13:10 – 14.
Rape is forceful sexual intercourse with an unwilling partner. It creates emotional wound and scar in the victim and it is an abomination before God. We need to pray for divine intervention for the eradication of this satanic venture in our land
1. Father, have mercy upon all the nations of the world for all the sin of rape that have been committed in Jesus Name.
2. Father, help us your children to overcome all temptations of sexual immorality that will lead us to eternal damnation in the name of Jesus 1 Cor. 6:9.
3. Father, purge my heart of every impurity and pollution that defiles a man in Jesus name Mark 7:22-23. Father, give me the grace not to defile myself with immoral videos on the internet in Jesus Name.
4. Father let your judgement come upon every altar demanding rape of virgin as sacrifice in Jesus name. Judges 6:28.
5. Daddy we plead for mercy on behalf of all the rapists that will repent, LORD forgive them in Jesus name Psalms 86:5.
6. I command the unclean spirit of rape to leave (put the name of your country) in Jesus Name. Matthew 10:1.
7. Every spirit of sexual immoralities that refuses to let your people go receive the judgment of God in the name of Jesus Zechariah 1:21.
8. We arrest the power sponsoring gender violence in my nation in Jesus name.
9. Every evil covenant propelling your children to commit rape and gender violence is broken now in Jesus name Isaiah 49:24
10. Father, please comfort and heal all victims of rape and gender violence in Jesus name.
11. Father return genuine love to our families and communities to stop rape and gender violence in Jesus name.
12. Father, do new things in the lives of victims of rape that they will forget the ugly past in Jesus name Isaiah 43:19.
13. Father frustrate the plan of anyone that want to commit rape henceforth in Jesus Name.
14. Father as you converted Saul of Tarsus, convert all the rapists for your glory in Jesus name.
15. In agreement with all children of God, we command rape and gender violence to stop all over the world in Jesus name. Matthew 18:19
16. We command gender violence to die from the root all over the world in Jesus name Matthew 18:19
17. Father, I command the spirit of laziness to get out of the life of our children, in Jesus name. Prov 6:9-10
18. Father please let the joy of salvation enter into the lives of our children, in Jesus name. Psa 51:12
19. Father, please reveal yourself to all our children and fill them with your great peace, in Jesus name .Isa 54:13
20. Father, please fill all my children with your spirit and cause them to love and delight in your word Isa 59:21
21. Father, please cause each of my children to be mighty in the land and use each to influence thousands for you, in Jesus name. Psa 112:1-2
22. Father, please make my children to be record breakers and go getters just like David was, in Jesus name.
23. Father, help our children in RCCG all over the world to achieve greatness early in life, in Jesus name
24. Lord separate our children from evil friends, associations and groups that will lead them to their early grave , in Jesus name.
DAY 12: THURSDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2020
PRAYER FOR THE SPIRIT OF WORSHIP AND PRAISE AND UNCOMMON ANOINTING FOR DELIVERANCE
BIBLE TEXT(S): John 4:23-24, Philippians 3:3, Isaiah 61:3 Psalms 150:1-6.
When we worship God, we adore him and pay divine honors with supreme respect and veneration, for us to experience an uncommon anointing and empowerment for deliverance in this year convention, we need to seek God’s grace to worship HIM like we have not done before.
1. Father thank you for teaching us through your word to praise and worship you in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24.
2. Father thank you for giving us the grace to praise you from our whole heart. Psalms 111:1.
3. Father thank you for instructing through your word that all your servants should praise you. Psalm 113:1.
4. Father we praise you because you are good and your mercies endures forever. Psalm 106:1.
5. Father we praise you because praise and worship will not be missing in the congregation of the saints. Psalm 149:1.
6. Father we will always praise you with the sound of trumpet, psaltery and harp. Psalm 150:3.
7. Father we will praise you in and out of seasons, in the sanctuary, and the firmament of your power in the name of Jesus. Psalm 150:1.
8. Father all your creation will praise you with our soul and while we have our being. Psalm 146:1-2.
9. Father just like Paul and Silas praised you and received deliverance, pour out deliverance upon all the children and teens praising you this convention and always in Jesus mighty name. Acts 16:25-26.
10. Father just like king Jehoshaphat worshiped you and was victorious, as the children and teens praise and worships you, release ultimate and complete victory during this convention. 2nd chronicles 20:20-25.
11. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship in this convention let your presence be mightily evident to do signs and wonders in Jesus mighty name. Exodus 40:34-35.
12. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship during this convention let the heavens open and release abundant blessings for everybody. John 1:51
13. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship, break the foundation and the prison doors of the power of darkness into pieces. Acts 16:25-26
14. Father in the name of Jesus, as the praises and worship goes up in this convention; send the Holy Spirit anointing upon the children and teens for kingdom advancement. Acts 10:38
15. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship during the convention enrich and endue them with divine virtues during this convention. James 3:13, Isaiah 11:2
16. Father in the name of Jesus, during praise and worship send down fire to break spiritual bondages and strong hold in the life of the children and teens. 2 Corinthians 10:4
17. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship, Pull down every wall standing between them and righteousness.
18. Father as the children and teens praise and worship you teach and admonish them with spiritual songs. Colossians 3:16.
19. Father during praise and worship turn mourning to dancing, loose sackcloth and clothe with gladness. Psalm 30:11.
20. Father as the children and teens sing praises and worship during the convention put an end to plagues, destruction and disaster in Jesus mighty name. Proverb 23:18
DAY 13: FRIDAY 7TH AUGUST, 2020
THE WONDERFULNESS OF GOD
BIBLE Text(s): Mark 16:17 -18, Deuteronomy 29:3, Acts2:22, 8:13, 10:38, Hebrew 2:4
A sign is an evidential proof of something to be true. Pharaoh doubted God in Exodus 5:1-2 but he bowed after he encountered God in Signs and wonder Exodus 12:29-32, let us cry to God for all participants to experience His Wonders in this night deliverance service
1. Father, we thank you for the whole world is full of your wonders, in Jesus name.
2. Father. We thank you for the miracle, signs and wonder that the birth, death and resurrection of Jesus has brought to the whole world, in Jesus name.
3. Lord. We thank you for the salvation of my soul making us a partaker of the wonder of Your resurrection, in Jesus name.
4. Father I want to be a holy and a sanctified vessel like Mary, Joseph, Samuel etc. in order to be a candidate of signs and wonders in Jesus name
5. Father; Whenever I face challenges of life, always strengthen me with fresh memory of the past miracles, signs and your wonders you did in my life in Jesus name
6. Father, in this year convention, release the anointing that will make me a candidate of your wonder to my generation in Jesus name
7. Father; in this year convention of the manifestation of your wonders, Let your light shine in me to the world around me, to give you glory in all that I do, and wherever I go in Jesus name. Matt 5:16
8. Father: Make me truly like Jesus going about with power of the Holy Ghost doing good, healing the oppressed and setting the captives free in Jesus name
9. My father, make my life a wonder to my generation in Jesus name.
10. Except by signs and miracles, many will not believe, Father in this year convention, restore the era of sign, miracles and wonder in your church in Jesus name
11. Father in this year convention show all the oppressors of your church, signs, so that they will leave your church alone permanently in Jesus name.
12. Father, please perform a miracle and your wonder in my body so that I will never be sick again in Jesus name.
13. Father! Please perform miracles in my marriage, to be fruitful and that joy will overflow in my home in Jesus name.
14. Father, let there be signs and wonder in my family so that we will never lack anything good in Jesus name.
15. Father! Perform a wonder in my career, business and finances so that I will be blessings to many in Jesus name.
16. Father! Perform wonders in my life in this year convention that will make me forget the sorrow and regrets of my past.
17. Father; as I partake in this year convention, let my ministry, life, business, career, family, etc., carry proof of your power for signs and wonder in Jesus name.
18. Father; bring back the manifestations of Your power as of old in our fellowship, viewing centres and Churches in Jesus name.
19. Father, through the manifestations of signs and miracles in our lives in this year convention, let more unbelievers believe you and be saved in Jesus name.
20. Father there are still many Pharaohs and Herod’s of our time who needed to encounter you in signs and wonder to let go t