1. Prayers of all saints (Rev 8:3) are a perpetual force against all powers of darkness.
2. Prayer is a mighty energy in overcoming the world , the flesh, and the devil.
3. Prayer is a force that must be used.
4. By prayers God’s vengeance is stayed.
5. Prayer affects God’s dealing with man.
6. To prayer without ceasing (1Thess 5:18) is to pray in every thing and to pray everywhere which is a command that expresses the sleepless energy of prayer and exhaustless possibilities of prayers.
7. Prayer can do all things.
Brethren let us spend quality time in prayers and God who hears prayers will answer us in Jesus name, amen!
1 Peter 3: 12 for the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayers!
This should encourage us!
Thank You Jesus