Hint: It’s all about the little victories.
- Your kids now remind you to say “please” and “thank you.”
- You hug your kids constantly, even when they try to wriggle away.
- Last week, your 5-year-old ate veggies. At a restaurant. Without causing a scene.
- Your kids have put fingers but so far no objects up their nose.
- You once walked in on your daughter making her bed and watched as she carefully fluffed the pillows and smoothed the sheets. #proud
- At this very moment, everyone in your house is wearing pants.
- Your son’s in a ketchup-on-everything phase, and you’ve been nothing but supportive. You do you, kid.
- You play along with them about the tooth fairy, even though you know they’re just pretending in order to get the cash.
- Your kids have heard the words “I love you” at least once today—and probably more times than you can count.
- When you step on a Lego with bare feet at 2 a.m., you only silently curse them…because screaming would wake them up.
- Your 9-month-old claps and sways when you play Abbey Road.
- You always manage to pack your kids lunch—even if you have to literally throw it at them as they run out the door.
- Your daughter still only wants you to put her to bed, and as far as you know, it’s not some evil plot by your husband.
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!