Prescriptions For A Happy Christian Marriage!
1. Your marriage has a purpose! God is using your spouse to shape you to be like Him.
2. Share with your spouse if you feel unloved and neglected. Don’t keep quiet. When you love like God loves, without conditions, or expectations or fears, the heavens open and at that moment you cannot tell where it began and where it ends because there is no end to love. Love is ever present; it doesn’t have wings to fly away.
3. Sex should be fun and exciting, not boring. Create avenues in between your busy life to have sex and get closer.
4. Having children should not put a strain on your sex life; find ways to still get intimate. It is possible to love and cherish your spouse and still have more than enough love and attention to give to your children.
5. When it comes to money you should always be wise, spend some, give some, and save some. Do not squander all your savings on an investment without consulting with your spouse.
6. Do not keep money secrets; big financial secrets can ruin a marriage. Your marriage should be an open book when it comes to money also.
7. Silence is a deadly force that cripples the fiber of a marriage. It is very important to talk to God first before taking up an issue with your spouse.
8. A wise man must not instill fear in his wife and children, such that they all tremble and run into their rooms once he gets back home from work.
9. Don’t imprison yourself by not letting go of your past mistakes and shortcomings. There is no offense so serious that cannot be forgiven.
10. Stop running to your friends and family if your spouse did something you didn’t like; go to God first, pray about it.
11. Divorce is not an option! If you quit now, you would probably quit again.
12. Your marriage is perfect; your marriage isn’t the problem, it’s either or both of you.
13. A successful and enduring marriage requires great determination with prayers.
14. Remember, building a relationship with your in-laws takes time.
15. Forgive! Forgive!! Forgive!!!
16. Run away from toxic friends.
By Pastor (Mrs) Modupe Sanusi.
Eleviv Strategy Group
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!