Obstacles To Salvation. Bible Study Outlines.
TEXT: 2 Corinthians 4:1-6.
INTRODUCTION: Satan has blinded the hearts of many people such that despite several obstacles God allowed to be created on their path to hell, they are adamant and have hardened their hearts to the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
HINDERANCES TO SALVATION.
The following could hinder a man from receiving the salvation made available by God through Jesus Christ.
1. Fear of persecution 2 Timothy 3:12, 1 Peter 2:19-23.
2. Comfort and riches, 2 Timothy 6:9-10; Proverbs 10:22.
3. Much intellectual and human achievement 1 Timothy 6:20-21; Philippians 3:3-10.
4. False security Isaiah 31:1; Psalm 97:7.
5. Self – Righteousness, Isaiah 64:6; Romans 10:3.
6. Worldliness James4:4; 2 Timothy 4:10; 1 John 2:15-17.
7. Lust for position or power Ecclesiastes 2:9-11; Psalm 62:11.
8. Covetousness, Luke 12:15; Proverbs 15:16.
9. Desire to please men, 1 Samuel 31:4; 2 Samuel 1:5-16.
10. Religious Activities Matthew 5:20.
11. Some definite life’s ambition, Matthew 26:14-16.
12. Besetting ng Sins, Hebrews 12:1
13. Ignorance, 1 Timothy 1:13
CONCLUSION: Can you identify the one(s) the devil has been using against you or can easily use against you?
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!