Where Can We Go? Our Brothers Have Made Our Hearts Melt In Fear. The Dangers Of Discouragement!
Deuteronomy 1:28 Says: “Whither Shall We Go Up? Our Brethren Have Discouraged Our Heart, Saying, The People Is Greater And Taller Than We; The Cities Are Great And Walled Up To Heaven; And Moreover We Have Seen The Sons Of The Anakims There.”
As We Consider How To Encourage People And Ourselves, We Must Understand The Danger Of Discouragement. When You Talk About Yourself, And Even When You Think About Yourself, You Cannot Let The Devil Bring Discouraging Thoughts To You, Because Discouraging Thoughts Will Erode And Destroy Your Faith. Discouraging Thoughts Steal The Potential Of What God Has In Store For You, And They Will Steal The Potential Of Everything That You Do.
You As A Believer Have Been Filled With The Life Of God, And Your Words Are Touched By Grace. They Are Filled With Salt And Life. Don’t Let The Devil Discourage You, But Be Encouraged Because God Is On Your Side. What Better Position Could You Be In?
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- Luke 22:31 NKJV – We will be sifted – Part 1 (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Feeling discouraged or down? (johnkirkman.wordpress.com)
- Trade In Discouragement For Encouragement, Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- LATEST PROPHECY – 1 Thessalonians 5:20 Do not despise prophecies. @ http://www.holylove.org December 16, 2013 (kenjohnston98.wordpress.com)
- What about the Children? (biblebelievernet.com)
- Give yourself fully to God (Mal. 3:17) (thechurchofgodglorious.wordpress.com)
- Ruth 1:14 Orpah kissed her mother-in-law; but Ruth clave unto her. (calvinistview.com)
- 2 Chronicles 19, 20; Revelation 8; Zechariah 4; John 7 (66books.wordpress.com)
- The Perfect Gift – A Homily for Gaudete Sunday (adw.org)
- Fight Against Discouragement (oyedokuntablog.wordpress.com)