Psalm 30:5 Weeping May Endure For A Night, But Joy Cometh In The Morning. Joy In Sorrow.
In The Day When I Cried, [You] Answered Me, And Strengthened Me …
At Some Time In Life All Of Us Feel The Loneliness Of Sorrow. Mary And Martha Were Saddened By The Death Of Their Brother, Lazarus, And Martha Said To Jesus, “If You Had Been Here, My Brother Would Not Have Died.” Theirs Was A Loneliness Of Sorrow. The Shortest Verse In The Bible Tells Us That At The Tomb Of Lazarus “Jesus Wept.” He Feels Our Sorrows.
When We Come To Jesus Christ, He Does Not Promise To Exempt Us From Trouble Or Sorrow. Tears Will Come, But Deep Inside There Will Be A Joy That Is Difficult To Explain To You. It Is A Joy From God—Produced By The Holy Spirit. In The Midst Of Trials And Agony And Tears Which Come To Us All, A Supernatural Power Is Given Out, Producing Joy. Amen!
Your Comfort In Times Of Sorrow, Loving Lord Jesus, Enfolds Me, Giving Light And Hope In My Darkness. Amen!
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
- Joy to the World (seezooeyrun.wordpress.com)
- Proverbs 14:13 NKJV – Why do I feel this way? (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- God’s Promises (beckylovesyellow2.wordpress.com)
- December 9 “Even So” (lljostes.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is Coming Again | As the Lion not the Lamb (codybateman.org)
- “Sharing Hope Through Scripture About 2 Blessings From the Lord” (calvarychapelvisalia.wordpress.com)
- Sermon December 8: Joy Because of a Coming Lord -Psalm 98 (pendernews.org)
- Psalm 95:6-7 NKJV – Let us worship and bow down (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- 2 Corinthians 10:4 NKJV – The Power of God in prayer (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Do you feel undeserving of God’s grace and mercy? (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)