1 Timothy 4. False Teachers. A Good Servant Of Christ Jesus. Be Faithful To Your Spiritual Calling. God. People Will Turn From Their Faith. Paul’s Advice To Timothy. The Walk Of A “Good Minister Of Jesus Christ”.
1 Now The Spirit Speaketh Expressly, That In The Latter Times Some Shall Depart From The Faith, Giving Heed To Seducing Spirits, And Doctrines Of Devils; 2 Speaking Lies In Hypocrisy; Having Their Conscience Seared With A Hot Iron; 3 Forbidding To Marry, And Commanding To Abstain From Meats, Which God Hath Created To Be Received With Thanksgiving Of Them Which Believe And Know The Truth. 4 For Every Creature Of God Is Good, And Nothing To Be Refused, If It Be Received With Thanksgiving: 5 For It Is Sanctified By The Word Of God And Prayer.
6 If Thou Put The Brethren In Remembrance Of These Things, Thou Shalt Be A Good Minister Of Jesus Christ, Nourished Up In The Words Of Faith And Of Good Doctrine, Whereunto Thou Hast Attained. 7 But Refuse Profane And Old Wives’ Fables, And Exercise Thyself Rather Unto Godliness. 8 For Bodily Exercise Profiteth Little: But Godliness Is Profitable Unto All Things, Having Promise Of The Life That Now Is, And Of That Which Is To Come. 9 This Is A Faithful Saying And Worthy Of All Acceptation. 10 For Therefore We Both Labour And Suffer Reproach, Because We Trust In The Living God, Who Is The Saviour Of All Men, Specially Of Those That Believe. 11 These Things Command And Teach. 12 Let No Man Despise Thy Youth; But Be Thou An Example Of The Believers, In Word, In Conversation, In Charity, In Spirit, In Faith, In Purity. 13 Till I Come, Give Attendance To Reading, To Exhortation, To Doctrine. 14 Neglect Not The Gift That Is In Thee, Which Was Given Thee By Prophecy, With The Laying On Of The Hands Of The Presbytery. 15 Meditate Upon These Things; Give Thyself Wholly To Them; That Thy Profiting May Appear To All. 16 Take Heed Unto Thyself, And Unto The Doctrine; Continue In Them: For In Doing This Thou Shalt Both Save Thyself, And Them That Hear Thee.
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- The Sacred and the Shameful: Our Attendance and Conduct at Church (regenerationandrepentance.wordpress.com)
- The Storm of Life (onetruegospel.wordpress.com)
- 2nd Timothy 1: Suffering for the Gospel? (cutpaste.typepad.com)
- Matthew 16 (zachscripturestudy.com)
- Peter (beardedbaptist.wordpress.com)
- “The Ordained Of God” (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- LISTEN: God Has Issued a Recall (blackchristiannews.com)
- Save by grace (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- The Fifth of November and the Liturgy of Thanks (calvinistinternational.com)
- Showing Yourself Faithful (inspirationalchristiansfortoday.com)