When your parents forsake you through death or abandonment, or your spouse forsakes you through divorce, you have His presence. (Psalm. 27:10)
When the fire of adversity increases in intensity, you have His presence. (Daniel. 9:1-25)
When you are overwhelmed by burdens or depression, you have His presence. (Isaiah. 43:2)
When you and I follow Jesus, He promises that we will be where He is. And there is not one place in the entire universe, visible or invisible, where He is not! What a blessing!
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 NKJV – God’s strength and not ours (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- A Faith That Moves Mountains and Causes Anxiety to Flee (vineoflifenews.com)
- 2 Corinthians 12:10 NKJV – How do we see things? (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Words of Encouragement (normadowning.wordpress.com)
- God is with you through the rivers (examiner.com)
- Never Forsake You (genesisone.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 13:1-8 (edifycc.wordpress.com)
- The Praise Filled Life II (darylgstewart.net)
- Genesis 6:9 NKJV – I want to walk with You (pagprayer.wordpress.com)
- Departure (xulonthoughts.wordpress.com)