From Every Stormy Wind That Blows, From Every Swelling Tide Of Woes, There Is A Calm, A Sure Retreat; It Is Found Beneath The Mercy Seat.
1. From every stormy wind that blows,
From every swelling tide of woes,
There is a calm, a sure retreat;
Tis found beneath the mercy seat.
2. There is a place where Jesus sheds
The oil of gladness on our heads
A place than all beside more sweet;
It is the blood stained mercy seat.
3. There is a scene where spirits blend,
And friend holds fellowship with friend;
Though sundered far, by faith we meet
Around one common mercy seat.
4. There, there on eagle wings we soar,
And time and sense seem all no more;
And heaven comes down our souls to greet,
And glory crowns the mercy seat. Amen!
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- The People Pill (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Courtyard Christianity (compassiondave.wordpress.com)
- The Mercy Seat (cracked-pot.com)
- God Is Already Satisfied When our souls (jandvservices.wordpress.com)
- Prayerway to Heaven (johnnoble1.wordpress.com)
- In God’s Presence For All Eternity! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Leviticus Chapter 16 (maryrubow.wordpress.com)
- Prayer (williammacleod.wordpress.com)
- The Builder (iasb31.wordpress.com)