Jeremiah 39. The Fall Of Jerusalem (Kjv). God. God Promises To Protect Ebedmelech.
1 In the ninth year of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the tenth month, came Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon and all his army against Jerusalem, and they besieged it. 2 And in the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, the ninth day of the month, the city was broken up. 3 And all the princes of the king of Babylon came in, and sat in the middle gate, even Nergalsharezer, Samgarnebo, Sarsechim, Rabsaris, Nergalsharezer, Rabmag, with all the residue of the princes of the king of Babylon. 4 And it came to pass, that when Zedekiah the king of Judah saw them, and all the men of war, then they fled, and went forth out of the city by night, by the way of the king’s garden, by the gate betwixt the two walls: and he went out the way of the plain. 5 But the Chaldeans’ army pursued after them, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho: and when they had taken him, they brought him up to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath, where he gave judgment upon him. 6 Then the king of Babylon slew the sons of Zedekiah in Riblah before his eyes: also the king of Babylon slew all the nobles of Judah. 7 Moreover he put out Zedekiah’s eyes, and bound him with chains, to carry him to Babylon. 8 And the Chaldeans burned the king’s house, and the houses of the people, with fire, and brake down the walls of Jerusalem. 9 Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive into Babylon the remnant of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to him, with the rest of the people that remained. 10 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left of the poor of the people, which had nothing, in the land of Judah, and gave them vineyards and fields at the same time.
11 Now Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon gave charge concerning Jeremiah to Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard, saying, 12 Take him, and look well to him, and do him no harm; but do unto him even as he shall say unto thee. 13 So Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard sent, and Nebushasban, Rabsaris, and Nergalsharezer, Rabmag, and all the king of Babylon’s princes; 14 Even they sent, and took Jeremiah out of the court of the prison, and committed him unto Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, that he should carry him home: so he dwelt among the people. 15 Now the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, while he was shut up in the court of the prison, saying, 16 Go and speak to Ebedmelech the Ethiopian, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring my words upon this city for evil, and not for good; and they shall be accomplished in that day before thee. 17 But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the LORD: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid. 18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the LORD.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Jeremiah 27. Jeremiah Wears An Ox Yoke. Symbol Of The Bonds And Yokes (KJV). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 36. the Burning of the Scroll (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 34. King Zedekiah Warned by God (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 29. Jeremiah’s Letter to the Captive in Babylonia (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 21. Jerusalem’s Defeat Is Predicted. the Destruction of Jerusalem Foretold (kjv). God. the Lord Will Fight Against Jerusalem. the Lord Warns the King of Judah. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 32. Jerusalem Will Be Destroyed and Restored (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 24. the Two Baskets of Figs. the Lesson From the Good and Bad Figs (kjv). God. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 1. God calls Jeremiah (KJV). God. God chooses Jeremiah. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 38-41 (whatshotn.wordpress.com)
- Jeremiah 25. The Enemy From The North. Seventy Years Of Suffering And Exile (KJV). God. The Cup Full Of God’s Anger. Seventy Years Of Exile. Disaster Is Coming. The Leaders Of Judah Will Be Punished. (bummyla.wordpress.com)