OH GOD, PLEASE SEND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT. WHEN GOD PLACES HIS ANOINTING ON YOU HE USES WHATEVER LEVEL OF SKILL YOU HAVE TO FULFILL HIS PURPOSES IN YOUR LIFE.
That is exactly what Moses did when God called him to be his spokesperson to Pharaoh.
God and Moses got into an “I know best” competition. “The LORD said to him, ‘Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.’ But Moses said, ‘O Lord, please send someone else to do it.'”
God actually relented in the argument. Can you imagine that? But He’s not happy about it. “Then the LORD’s anger burned against Moses and he said, ‘What about your brother, Aaron the Levite?'” God has to use Aaron as Moses’ mouthpiece.
Have you ever not pursued something because it had to be perfect? There is a fine line between doing things with excellence and being a perfectionist. Perfectionists become argumentative with God. They refuse to step out in faith and obedience because they care too much about what others think if the results don’t turn out perfectly.
I battled these same demons when God led me into a writing and speaking ministry. “Lord, I am weak in grammar and you know I’m an introvert.” Then He reminded me “…for my power is made perfect in weakness” (2 Cor 12:9).
When God places His anointing on you He uses whatever level of skill you have to fulfill His purposes in your life. This is why you need not fear moving into an unfamiliar area if He calls you there.
What is God waiting for you to do? It may be time to step out. He specializes in “cliff-catching.”
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Please Don’t Fake the Anointing! (lumatha.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 11 – Guarding the Spotlight (924jeremiah.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 12 – Snarky Siblings (924jeremiah.wordpress.com)
- Pioneer Anointing (austinjules.wordpress.com)
- Has Not the Lord? (pastorbenk.com)
- Touch Not the Lord’s Anointed (pbsministries.wordpress.com)
- When God Shows Up (marketingenterprizesblog.wordpress.com)
- Rose and Linda’s Journal Touch Not Mine Anointed (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Numbers 11 – Too Many Quails (924jeremiah.wordpress.com)