1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men. 3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10 A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject; 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself. 12 When I shall send Artemas unto thee, or Tychicus, be diligent to come unto me to Nicopolis: for I have determined there to winter. 13 Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them. 14 And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful. 15 All that are with me salute thee. Greet them that love us in the faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- The LORD CHRIST JESUS has made us free (amfbeministry.wordpress.com)
- Dying to Live (Death to Self) (markblock.wordpress.com)
- Grace . . . (zoeschuthof.wordpress.com)
- What kind of leader are you? (justanotherdayincleveland.wordpress.com)
- Daily Bible Verse: Titus 3:4 (planetsellas.wordpress.com)
- TiTus 3:1-8 (shilonite1979.wordpress.com)
- Aug 20 (Titus 3) (chimzuado.wordpress.com)
- 1 Peter 4. Jesus Christ example to be followed. Changed lives, Good managers of God’s gifts. Suffering as a Christian. God. Being faithful to God. Suffering for being a Christian. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Peter 5. The flock of God. God. Helping Christian leaders. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Titus 1. Qualifications and duties of Church elders. (bummyla.wordpress.com)