1 The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. 12 By Silvanus, a faithful brother unto you, as I suppose, I have written briefly, exhorting, and testifying that this is the true grace of God wherein ye stand. 13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son. 14 Greet ye one another with a kiss of charity. Peace be with you all that are in Christ Jesus. Amen.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- 1 Peter 1. A living Hope. Salvation in Christ Jesus. A Call to Holy Living. God. Chosen to live a Holy life. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Peter 2. Our inheritance through Jesus Christ’s blood. The living stone and the Holy Nation. God. Live as God’s servants should. The example of christ’s suffering. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 1 Peter 3. Wives and Husbands. Serving and suffering for God’s glory. God. Suffering for doing right. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are You Ready (spiritministries.wordpress.com)
- Following Jesus, On His Terms, Pastor Boaz Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- The Chief Shepherd (again) (revelation217.com)
- More Precious than Gold (ellenzimmel.wordpress.com)
- The Epistle of Jude – Sanctified, Preserved and Called (aconstantgrace.wordpress.com)
- Follow the leader or walk like Jesus walked (livingmoreabundantly4christ.com)