1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; 2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man. 3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer. 4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law: 5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.
6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises. 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. 8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: 9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. 13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Hebrews 5. Christ Jesus our High Priest Forever. Warning against abandoning the Christian faith. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 4. Jesus Christ the Great High Priest. Be sure to enter the promised rest. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 6. Be faithful because God is faithful. God’s sure promise. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 3. Jesus Christ is greater than Moses. Christ our model of faithfulness. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 2. The great Salvation. Christ has dominion over the world. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 1. Christ the fullest revelation of God. God’s Word through His Son Jesus Christ. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- What is the Ark of the Covenant? (altruistico.wordpress.com)
- Jesus our faithful High Priest (davidcampbelljr.wordpress.com)
- Blasphemy Against God’s Tabernacle – What Does It Mean? (justiceforkevinandjenveybaylis.wordpress.com)
- Faithful to Christ (nickbabineaux.com)