RCCG July 2013 Covenant partners’ prayer points and fasting programme for the 61st annual RCCG convention in August 2013. Theme: JESUS!
You are welcome into His presence.
with the Holy Ghost and with power:
who went about doing good, and
healing all that were oppressed of the
devil; for God was with
The presence of Jesus gives birth to
good news, testimonies and total
freedom. And, considering the urgent
need for divine intervention in our
new world in which high standards of
demonic activities are clearly
noticeable in all facets of human
endeavour, it is not by coincidence
that our father-in-the-Lord, Daddy E.
A. Adeboye, has declared the theme
of this year Annual Convention as
“JESUS”. Amidst the wicked individuals
that have no values for human life,
we need someone who would do us
good, someone who cares.
Now, when certain sicknesses such as
cancer, heart disease, etc. have defied
all medical solutions and lives of the
loved ones are taken prematurely, we
solemnly need the presence of the
anointed JESUS to uproot all the plants
of diseases from our lives. This time,
when the Nations of the world,
families, individuals and the Church
are under serious attacks, we need
that mighty deliverer – JESUS. The
good news for us right now is
gloriously stated in Hebrews 13.8:
“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and
today, and forever.”
As we wait on Him in prayer with all
seriousness, this season, we can be
sure that JESUS who is now our theme
and focus will change our stories to
glory by His Mighty Power. Amen.
Prayer Points Guide.
WEEK ONE JULY 1-6.
THANKSGIVING AND PRAYERS FOR
1. Thank God very sincerely for His
support in the past annual, monthly
and special programs at home and
abroad. (the Solemn Assembly, Special
Holy Ghost Service, European
Convention, North America
Convention, the Festival of Life, the
Annual Convention in Nigeria, Holy
Ghost Congress etc.). Psalms 107:8.
2. Let us thank God for every National
Convention that has ever taken place
in Nigeria. (Psalms 111:4-6).
3. Thank Him for all the prophecies
being fulfilled and prayers already
answered. (Isaiah 44:26; Psalms
4. Thank God for His provision for the
Mission. (Psalms 127.1; Psalms
5. Thank Him for His ever-increasing
anointing over our General Overseer,
our Mother in Israel and upon the rest
of the Ministers at all levels. (Psalms
6. Thank God for His divine support,
resulting in the growth being
witnessed globally. (Mathew 28:19-20).
7. Ask God for journey mercies, on
the road, sea and air as people begin
to come for this convention. (Psalms
8. Let us pray against road accident,
plane crash and ship wreck as people
come in for this convention. (Psalms
9. Let us pray against traffic jam on
Lagos-Ibadan expressway during this
convention. (Psalms 121.3-4).
10. Let us pray for the ordained
Ministers at all levels and those to be
newly ordained, they will all be
vessels unto honour in the hand on
God. (Acts 10.38).
11. Let us plead for mercy concerning
the cultic practice that is making God
to be angry with Nigeria. (Exodus
12. Let us pray against any form of
natural disaster in Nigeria. (Psalms
13. Let us ask God in His mercy to
terminate the chains of natural
disasters that are already in place.
14. Let us pray for God to help us
completely eradicate ritual killings and
kidnappings. (Psalms 35.7-8).
15. Let us ask God to expose the den
and the leaders of these kidnappers
and ritual killers. (Psalms127.1-2).
16. Let us pray for President Goodluck
Jonathan, that God will back him up
for him to be successful.
17. Pray for salvation of souls,
especially in the Northern States of
Nigeria and all over the world
WEEK TWO JULY 7-13
PRAY FOR DADDY AND MUMMY G.O.
1. Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy
G.O that God will empower them the
more to be able to cope with their
ministerial assignments in RCCG. (Acts
2. Let us pray that God in His mercy
will unmask every masquerade that is
making the ministerial assignments
uneasy for Daddy G.O. (Genesis 1.1-3).
3. Let us pray that God will fortify the
strength of Daddy and Mummy G.O.
(Zechariah 4; 3John2).
4. Let us ask for God’s protection on
Daddy G.O’s family (Psalms 125 :2).
5. Let us ask God to contend with
those contending with Pastor E. A.
Adeboye and his family. (Isaiah
6. Let us ask that God will baptise
Daddy E. A. Adeboye and his family
with the special anointing that
automatically sends evil arrows back
to the sender. (Genesis 12.3;
7. Let us ask God to increase Daddy
G.O and his family generally in all
they lay their hands on. (Genesis 1.28).
8. Let us pray for Daddy G.O’s
children, that God will anoint them to
fulfil their destiny and also be in
divine health. (Psalms 92.14, Acts
9. Let us ask for God special hand and
favour to rest on Daddy and Mummy
G.O that they will flourish and will
never fall nor fail in life. (Psalms 1.3,
10. Let us pray that every evil
technology fashioned against Daddy
and Mummy G.O before during and
after the celebration of the 61st
annual convention of RCCG should
back fire against the sender in Jesus
name. (Proverbs 11).
11. Let us pray that the RCCG 61st
anniversary shall not open doors to
the enemy but rather shall unite the
whole RCCG family the more in Jesus
Name. (Psalms 133.1-3).
12. Let us pray that God will help
Daddy and Mummy G.O to finish
strong at God’s own time. (Psalms
37.37, Psalms 92.10-15).
13. Let us pray for Daddy and Mummy
G.O that God will help them the more
to break new ground in RCCG
worldwide. (Isaiah 45.1-2; Psalms
WEEK THREE JULY14-20
PRAY FOR RCCG AND 2013 ANNUAL
1. Let us pray that God will establish
His church with ease in other part of
the world where RCCG has not
reached. (Psalms 24.1-10, Acts 16.5).
2. Let us thank God for all the
unusual miracles He is going to do
this time around in 2013 Annual
Convention. (Deuteronomy 11:3; John
3. Let us thank God for all the past
National Conventions. (Psalms124:1-8).
4. Let us bless the name of the LORD
for empowering us under the
leadership of our Daddy Pastor E.A.
Adeboye to witness great expansions
in every new RCCG calendar year.
5. Let us ask for mercy on behalf of
the participants and every member of
RCCG. (Jeremiah 30.18, Romans
6. Let us pray that God will remember
the barren and those suffering from
secondary infertility in this year
convention. (1Samuel 1:16-20).
7. Let us plead the Blood of Jesus to
frustrate every programmed evil
accident and traffic jam on Lagos –
Ibadan Express Way on every road
throughout Nigeria before, during and
after this convention. (Psalms 121.5-6).
8. Let us pray for those working in the
Kitchen, Engineering Department etc,
that God should guide them aright.
9. Let us ask God to use all the
Ministers and invited guests mightily
by the power of the Holy Ghost.
(1Samuel 16.13; Acts 1.8, Acts10.38).
10. Ask God to raise Pastors/
Missionaries to go to the yet
unreached countries for His purpose.
11. Let us ask God to visit RCCG with
signs and wonders as we shall begin
to plant more churches all over the
world after this convention. (Isaiah
2.2-3; Psalms 127.1).
12. Let us ask God to open the eyes
of the people of the yet unreached
part of the world in such a way that
they will know the true God who is
our Lord Jesus Christ after this
convention. (John 4.28-30).
13. Let us pray that God will use
Daddy G.O like never before, to use
the Word of God to reshape every
altered Destiny in the life of the
children that will be in the program.
14. Let us pray that God will anoint all
the children to fulfil their destinies.
(Isaiah 8.18; Acts 10.38).
15. Let us pray that none shall go
back home empty handed. (Exodus
3.21-22, Isaiah 49.14-15).
16. Let us ask for fair weather during
the Convention. (Psalms 127.1-2).
17. Let us ask for open heavens
financially, for the RCCG and her
members. (Isaiah 64.1; Psalms 24.1;
18. Let us pray that God will move the
heart of His people to give abundantly
towards the work of mission all over
the world. (Proverbs 21.1).
19. Let us pray that God will confirm
His words with signs and wonders in
all RCCG parishes. (Isaiah 44.26, Luke
20. Let us ask for God’s protection on
all the Pastors and Missionaries that
are on mission fields. (Psalms
121.4-5, Psalms 140.1).
21. Let us pray that God will make
them to be completely broken and