The New Jerusalem.
I saw the Holy City, the New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride, beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of thing has passed away.
I don’t know about you, but I’m kind of ready for that old order stuff to go away. The end of tears, death, mourning, crying and pain sounds pretty good to me! No wonder the early Christians would say, “Marantha. Come Lord Jesus!” They couldn’t wait.
Holy God, please help me as I try to continue serving You faithfully. My desire is to be steadfast in my love and living for You until the glorious day that so many of Your children have longed for over the centuries. I long to see You in Your glory and to share in Your presence and to join with the saints of all ages past praising You around Your glorious throne. Through Jesus Christ My Lord and saviour, I pray. Amen.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- 2 Chronicles 36. King Joahaz of Judah. King Jehoiakim of Judah (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Manasseh of Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 33. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Shemaiah’s prophecy. King Rehoboam’s reign in Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 11. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Solomon’s prayer for wisdom (KJV). 2 Chronicles 1. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Jehoram of Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 21. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2 Kings 25. The fall of Jerusalem. The captivity of Judah (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Egypt invades Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 12. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Preparation for Passover. King Hezekiah keep the Passover (KJV). 2 Chronicles 30. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Jehoshaphat’s additional reforms. A prophet reprimands Jehoshaphat (KJV). 2 Chronicles 19. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hilikiah finds the Book of the Law. King Josiah of Judah attacks pagan worship (KJV). 2 Chronicles 34. (bummyla.wordpress.com)