2 Corinthians 8:11
“Now you should finish what you started. Let the eagerness you showed in the beginning be matched now by your giving. Give in proportion to what you have.”
Did you know that giving can be exciting? It’s like a competition to out give God. We give and God provides. We sow into our local church and God sows into our lives. His blessings may not always be financial, but they are always greater than what we expect. This shouldn’t surprise us as our God is a blessing God. He’s calling us to grow deeper with Him through giving of ourselves. Each day, it’s as if God is saying, “Keep growing.” Hearing that call, many have begun stepping out to serve others, share the Gospel, give to their church or spend more time in the Bible.
God wants to see you grow in joy, peace, patience and much more. He is opening the windows of heaven to bless those who are seeking Him. Are you ready to receive those blessings? Take action. Don’t just take notes or talk about it, step out and get blessed. Be obedient to what God has called us to do and watch your life change. You may have been asking God to help you in life with your relationships or finances, and today He is answering that prayer. He’s saying “Keep growing”. Serve, give, love and get ready for God to pour out His blessings in a major way.
Life Lesson: The Bible teaches that the more you give the more you receive.
I am ready to grow deeper in my relationship with You. I desire to take action in my life to be a blessing to others. Help me to live a generous life of love and service. Give me opportunities to walk this out each day this week. Strengthen me to keep growing! In Jesus’ name, Amen.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Growth. The Salvation Experience. The Prayer Of Salvation (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Blessed In 2013! Happy New Year! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27, NKJV (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You are a Victor In Christ Jesus not a Victim Of Circumstances (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God wants you to be solely devoted to Him so that He can bless you with His very best (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Are you willing to seek God and turn away from your own selfish ways? God longs for us to be obedient and desires a deep relationship with us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Bless All Who Put Into Practice What His Word Says (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- If God could forgive the men who nailed His Son to the Cross, why do you think He won’t forgive you? (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Genesis 48. Jacob blesses Ephraim and Manasseh (bummyla.wordpress.com)