–Wonderful Jesus, don’t let me leave here the same tonight.
-Wonderful Jesus, let Your wonders begin in my life tonight.
-Join your hand with someone and say Father, I’m with agreement with this Your child, give him/her wonderful victory in every area.
The month of February is the month of fasting and praying, a time set aside by RCCG for waiting on God. Take it seriously because God says for those who will take the fasting and prayer serious, He will drive all the evil forces away from them.
TEXT: Isaiah 9:6
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
The word ‘Wonderful’ is the combination of two words ‘WONDER’ and ‘FULL’. Isaiah 9:6 says one of the names of Jesus is Wonderful meaning He is full of wonders.
Acts 2:22 talks about how God approved Jesus because of the miracles, signs and wonders He performed. Wonders are superior to miracles, they are a higher category of miracles. In the name that is above every other name, something more than miraculous will happen to you in Jesus name. Amen
There are so many wonderful things about Jesus.
His name is wonderful. The name of Jesus is the only name recognized in 3 realms. In heaven, on earth and beneath the earth. His name guarantees answers to prayer
His love is wonderful. John 15:13 says Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
His peace is wonderful. Philippians 4:7 makes us understand that His peace passes all understanding
His power is wonderful. Matt 28:18 says all power in heaven and earth as been given to Him.
The list is endless! His grace, joy, strength is wonderful.
When God heals someone from a disease it’s great but when a disease that is incurable becomes cured, it’s wonderful. In Mark 5:25-34, the bible tells us that the woman with the issue of blood had gone to many physicians who couldn’t solve her problem but when she came to Jesus, the incurable illness became curable. In the name that is above every other name, from this moment, you’ll be enjoying the miracles of God. Every impossible thing in your life will become possible in Jesus name. Amen!
Healing is good but when healing involves creative miracle, we call it wonderful. In John 9:1-7 the bible tells a story of a man that was born blind but when he had an encounter with Jesus, he was given brand new eyes. If you have a miracle that is creative, we call that wonderful!
Financial breakthrough is great, but when money doesn’t stop coming in that’s wonderful. The bible tells us in 1Kings 17:1-15 about the widow of Zarephath who made her last meal for the prophet and since that day her pot of oil never went dry. If we were to ask the widow what she said every morning she woke up to see her pots filled with oil, she probably would have said “wonderful”. Before the end of this year, when you look at your account from month to month you’ll be saying ‘Wonderful!” in Jesus name. Amen
When a barren woman gives birth to a child it’s great and calls for rejoicing but when a barren woman who has been mocked severally all of a sudden ends up with 6 children, it becomes wonderful! Hannah who had waited on the Lord for a child ended up with 6 children (1Sam 2:21).
Deliverance from an unclean spirit is great but when someone with a legion of demons is set free, that is wonderful! Mark 5:1-15. It doesn’t matter how many demons troubling you, in the name above every other name, you will be free tonight. Amen. For all those forces who thought they have captured you, by the time the see you next, they will say “wonderful!”
Raising the one who has just died takes a miracle like Jarius daughter, raising someone who is about to be buried takes a bigger miracle (Luke 7:11-15) but raising someone who has died and been buried for 4 days is the definition of wonderful (John 11:17). Those who were around when Lazarus came out of the tomb after four days would have been saying ‘wonderful’
Raising the dead is a miracle, when ones dead bones begin to raise the dead then it’s a greater miracle but when you consider Ezekiel 37:1-10, where the bible gives an account of how the words of a prophet raises dry bones, puts skin on them and then raises a mighty army from dry bones then that is wonderful! 2kings 13
In the name that is above every other name, every dry bone in your life will come back to life in Jesus name.
In every hopeless situation the wind of God must blow so that your life can turn around for good, it will blow and before this night is over, you’ll have reasons to shout ‘wonderful’
The God who can reverse the irreversible is alive to attend to your case tonight. Everything good in your life that has died will resurrect tonight in Jesus name! Amen.
The Lord says the one who sent sorrow to your house will come back to pick it up.
The Lord says this year even your doubts will not stop your sun from rising!
When God uses the devil to solve your problem, the miracle is called ‘wonderful!’. Every evil that has come into your home to cause any type of problem shall be uprooted in Jesus name. Amen
Killing a lion with mere hand is a miracle. Killing a bear is a greater miracle because a bear represents an enemy pretending to be a friend. In the name that is above every other name, every enemy pretending to be a friend will be exposed in Jesus name. Amen
However, killing a Goliath takes a kind of miracle called wonderful. This is because Goliath represents somebody who wants to stand between you and your destiny. Just as Goliath fell, anyone standing between you and your destiny will fall this year in Jesus name. Amen.
Anyone that says you won’t reach your goal this year in particular, the almighty God will uproot him/her in Jesus name. Amen
The Lord says just as the wall of Jericho fell, all your opponent will crumble one by one. Amen!
Changing your destiny for the better is great. In 1kings 19, Elijah’s destiny was changed from being a farmer to a prophet. Restoring your destiny is greater. In Exodus 3:1-15, Moses destiny to become the deliverer of Israel was restored. But when God looks down from heaven to transform the destiny of a man whose destiny had been truncated, we call that wonderful! In Numbers 3:9-11, God called Levi whose destiny had been crushed as a result of Jacob’s prayer on his death bed to draw closer and take the position of 1st born in Israel.
If your destiny had been tampered with, it will be fully restored tonight in Jesus name and you’ll go home shouting wonderful! Amen
In Acts 3:1-11,when the man who was born lame at the beautiful gate started to walk, people saw him and were amazed, he became a wonder but Peter’s shadow healing the sick was most wonderful.
When God performs wonders in your life it is wonderful, when He turns you into a wonder it is more wonderful but when He uses you to perform wonders is most wonderful!
You have been known for your many problems, God says you’ll be known for many testimonies. Amen!
God says your testimony will be ‘Once upon a time I was despised, now I’m an amazement.’
Very soon you’ll announce to your relatives ‘I told you Jesus never fails’
Who deserves wonders? For who will Jesus perform wonders?
Only those that are on the Lord’s side will experience God’s wonders.
In Exodus 32:25-26 bible says while Moses went up to get the commandment, the people pressured Aaron to create an idol they could worship. Moses got back angry, he stood by the gate and cried out ‘who is on the Lord’s side let him come to me’ then everyone from the tribe of Levi went to Moses.
1) Praise Him for all He has done for you.
2) Father, from now let me enjoy wonderful health.
3) Father, from now let me enjoy wonderful wealth.
4) Father, from now let me enjoy wonderful peace and joy.
5) Father, from now let me enjoy wonderful anointing.
6) Father make my breakthroughs wonderful.
7) Father, please perform wonders through me.
8) Father, make my family one of signs and wonders.
9) Father let me fulfill my destiny.
10) Father if my destiny has been tampered with, please transform it.
11) Father, every evil force in my family uproot wonderfully in this month.
12) Personal Prayer Point.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray!
- Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Signs and Wonders. Sermon And Prayer Points By Daddy G O Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG Covenant Partners February 2013 Prayer Points And Guide, By Pastor E A Adeboye. Prayer Points For RCCG February 2013 Fasting And Prayer Month (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “Signs And Wonders” A Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG HOLY GHOST CONGRESS 2012 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “His Name Is Wonderful” A Sermon And Prayer Points By Bishop David Oyedepo During RCCG 2012 Holy Ghost Congress Theme Signs And Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “The Wonders of His Name.” Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye During January 2013 Holy Ghost Service (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. Day Three RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Theme: Signs And Wonders (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Power Must Change Hands Prayer Programme. Deliverance of the Family Tree (4) February 2013 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “The Wonders Of His Name” A Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye. RCCG January 2013 Holy Ghost Service (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- “HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD” A Sermon And Prayer Points By Daddy G O, Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Signs and Wonders December 10-15th December 2012 WELCOME MESSAGE By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)